neuester Beitrag: 13.05.15 12:50
eröffnet am: 16.11.13 21:09 von: backwards Anzahl Beiträge: 761
neuester Beitrag: 13.05.15 12:50 von: Lucky79 Leser gesamt: 197355
davon Heute: 36
bewertet mit 8 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 |
| 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 31  Weiter  

05.12.13 16:06

2769 Postings, 3914 Tage backwardsK+S-Aktie vor Kaufsignal?

Bei der K+S-Aktie reduziert ein weiterer Hedgefonds seine Leerverkaufsposition. Per 4.12. hat Bocage Capital, LLC diese von zuvor 0,54 Prozent auf 0,44 Prozent gesenkt. Zugleich befindet sich die Aktie des DAX-notierten Rohstofftitels unmittelbar unt

05.12.13 16:08

2769 Postings, 3914 Tage backwardsK+S-Aktie: Jetzt ist die Ausbruchschance da

05.12.13 16:19

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatAgrium says not considering potash job cuts

Agrium says not considering potash job cuts
Reuters  12/03/13 2:36 PM ET
By: Rod Nickel

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101243714  

05.12.13 16:24

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatPotash Corp 18% Laid Off, But One Missing

Potash Corp.: 18% Laid Off, But One Missing
Dec 5 2013, 1:28 | by Chris Damas | about: POT
The bad news hit the rank and file at Potash Corp of Saskatchwan (POT) hard yesterday - the company is terminating 1,045 workers, or 18% of its total workforce.

440 potash employees of its Saskatchewan mines and mills and their families won't be enjoying the Holiday season much this year.

The mayor of Lanigan, SK, was in tears.

Lanigan is where Potash Corp has its biggest 3.8 million ton mine and mill, but the town is small, and 250 getting their pink slips would hit the local economy.

Also, 165 at the Cory, SK, potash mine were also getting the "shaft."

Cory is in the middle of a "proving run" to boost its name plate capacity from 1.36 million to 2.6 million tons per year. A proving run allows a member to add the capacity in the calculation of its share of international potash sales from Canpotex, one of major two potash marketing groups, the other being BPC up until recently (see below).

The Rocanville and Allan mines weren't touched so we might assume they are "lower cost" - whatever that means these days for Potash Corp which sunk billions into mine expansions in Saskatchewan.

Ten employees got laid off at the improbably-named Patience Lake mine.

Other PCS employees getting the boot were 350 in White Springs, Florida, (phosphate), 130 in New Brunswick (potash), 85 in Aurora, North Carolina, (phosphate) and 40 in the USA and Trinidad (nitrogen).

But Potash Corp CEO Bill Doyle isn't getting laid off - no, he's probably planning his winter trip to play golf at the exclusive Naples, Florida club he frequents.

I'm starting to envision Ebenezer Scrooge telling Bob Cratchit not to work late into Christmas night, but rather, here's your walking papers.

Along with the press release, the company put out a 5 and a half minute video-taped message of Doyle explaining the layoffs and the reasons for them:

"A significant portion of fertilizer demand comes from developing markets where growth has been less robust than expected" and "this sluggish environment has been most visible in potash and phosphate, so the impact was most pronounced in those two businesses."

"The changes we must make today, while difficult, help ensure the company continues to be well-positioned for the future."

But exactly whose expectations were they and were they justified? Who is feeling the pain of the decisions that led up to this situation?

Employees and their families sure are. They will get severance packages and continue to get paid for two months as well.

The province of Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall, who famously defended Potash Corp against the announced takeover by BHP Billiton (BHP), is sending in "rapid response units" to help the soon to be unemployed.

Geez, I am getting teary-eyed just thinking about how self-employment really needs more tending and feeding by the government.

But whose pocket is all that coming out of? Is CEO Doyle paying them off personally? Not a chance.

Potash Corp shareholders investors have been facing a losing hand for over three years now. Federal and provincial taxpayers make up the lost revenues.

On August 7, Doyle taped a "virtual Q&A session" where his head of IR, Denita Stann, posing as a journalist to give an air of objectivity, interviewed Doyle about the crash in his stock price on July 30, caused by the split up of the Belarusian Potash Company sales organization on July 29.

Doyle talked a lot about how they at Potash Corp had seen "spats" between the Russians and the Belarusians before and it would "last for a little while and then it would be over." That was four months ago. There hasn't been any "kiss and make up" as of yet, nor does the prospect of one look likely.

Doyle went on to talk about how they at Potash Corp "protect" the customer" and how "we talk about our customers as customers" whereas BPC calls them "buyers," as if that is so impersonal and hey, if you don't sit down and schmooze your customers, what kind of salesperson are you, anyways?

Reminds me of the old brokerage executive showing the "customer" the brokers' yachts, but when the customer asks to see the customer yachts, there aren't any. Hmmm.

Doyle finished the "interview" by urging people to "take a deep breath, relax, and everything is going to be just fine."

I took a deep breath, and decided Uralkali, the company Doyle criticized for dumping potash producing partner Belaruskali JSC and freeing themselves to sell more potash from their newly expanded capacity, was on to a winning strategy, to the detriment of Potash Corp.

I wrote several articles about the logic of the Uralkali move such as this one here, and figured Doyle should be fired. That would be fine by me too.

Anyway, do in fact Doyle and Potash Corp always "protect the customer?"

Why are international potash prices back to the low $300s/mt level they were at in the spring of 2009?

In an early 2010 conference call, Doyle was reported to have called BPCs late 2009 decision to sell potash at (a new post 2007 low price of $350/mt) "inexperienced" and way too low, and blamed them for panicking, and also potash selling too high in 2008, when potash hit over $1,000 per ton, at which point a buyer revolt ensued.

On the same call Doyle suggested that BHP Billiton's acquisition of Athabasca Potash and thus enter Saskatchewan to build a gigantic potash mine at Jansen Lake was motivated as a deceptive move to knock down Potash Corp's stock price.

Seeking Alpha Portfolio
Seeking Alpha
Doyle had basically blamed the Belarusians/Russians for the potash price spike of 2008, although the evidence suggests it was his own doing.

On the most recent Q3 earnings conference call, Doyle called BPC senior partner OAO Uralkali's (OTC:URALL) decision to break up the partnership with the Belarusians and follow a "volume over price" potash strategy as "amateur" and "dumb."

"It's really sort of an amateur approach, that if you were experienced in this business, and it's not just the Russians, we have seen a lot of people over the years in charge of billions of dollars of assets in the fertilizer world, do some pretty silly things, but this is probably the single dumbest thing that I've ever seen," said Doyle.

Nothing much has changed in the Potash Corp name-calling department apparently, four years on.

Let's go back even earlier, over six years ago, just as the Ghost of Potash Markets Past might take him.

The time was 1:30 pm and the date was October 25, 2007. It was the Potash Corp Q3 2007 earnings conference call for (questions from a carefully selected group of analysts) and investors can listen in too.

Bill Doyle was recounting how (the day before) a representative of Russian potash producer Silvinit had blabbed to an industry consultant that they were having problems at their mine. And another official, this time a representative of IPC, the selling organization representing Silvinit (now part of Uralkali), got up in front of an industry conference in Vancouver and disclosed the same news.

News that Doyle was disclosing for the first time to the market, as Silvinit didn't disclose to the media the situation until the next day, Friday, October 26.

Fertilizer stocks, especially potash producer stocks, were already sizzling in the up direction due to the Doyle & Company bombshell by that time.

I was on that conference call and I watched my screen knowing what was happening and where the stock was going, but my fingers were frozen on my order entry keys. I didn't react because I was relatively new to fertilizers, having started my research on them two years prior (that's how long I usually took before I start trading a new sector).

POT's stock price steadily climbed as Doyle gave a colorful description of how one of his main competitor's mine railways was close to "sinking" into the mud.

Silvinit, accounting for 5 million tons or about 10% of the world market, was forced to suspend all potash sales. The sink hole opened up only 100 meters from the only railway line leading away from their Berezniki area mine. This is in the Perm area of the Ural Mountains of Russia for those with a map.

And according to Doyle, it would be unlikely that Silvinit would be able to sell any potash in an already tight market, as winter was approaching making construction of a railway bypass even more difficult.

Obviously Potash Corp was going to be in the catbird seat being the biggest producer of potash in the world.

So Doyle announced that Potash Corp was "suspending" sales of potash to "new customers." There's that word again. I guess they had become only "buyers" overnight.

He wasn't going to let an opportunity like this stand in the way of jacking up the potash price. Here is Doyle's exact quote in response to Don Carson who was at Merrill Lynch at the time and asked about the suspension, with his question first out of the gate:

"Obviously, we have plans for customers who are on allocation, as you know? those tons will continue to be delivered to our loyal customers as we have planned. We are not taking any new export orders."

Doyle suspended potash sales to spike the potash price.

The potash price spike of 2007/2008, in addition to Potash Corp's reckless increase in capacity so as to earn bragging rights as "biggest kid on the block," sowed the seeds of competition and oversupply, which are directly responsible for the situation causing the layoffs today.

And here's the sympathy Doyle showed on the call to one of those "developing country" markets he held responsible for today's layoffs, and which he solemnly blamed his company's problems on in the video.

"I can tell you that the Indian representative who is the head of India Potash Limited, volunteered to send Indian workers to Berezniki to help them build the new rail bypass"?" So clearly the Indians know how serious this situation is and again, we felt the best, the most prudent course would be to suspend any new sales until we know where the dust is going to settle on this one."

There's Doyle, acting like a pious priest in the middle of a Toronto booze can with a drink in his hand.

At the beginning of the conference call POT stock was in the $90s (or $30s post a 3:1 split in early 2011).

POT broke $100 during the call or soon afterwards, and for the first time too, on the way to the $240 area a year later (or $80 post split).

When BHP Billiton plc started the bidding on Potash Corp by offering $130 per share in August 2010, Doyle crowed the stock was worth much much more than that. It's now half of what most analysts expected the BHP offer to end up at (target prices were $150-170 USD).

POT stock, six years later, closed at $31.79 US today, That's not something that should be cheered about so easily.

(click to enlarge)

Silvinit had to make a 1 billion ruble contribution to a new 53 km railroad, and never recovered from the mishap.

Silvinit was merged with Uralkali in 2010 and the IPC was disbanded. Uralkali also experienced a mine accident and flood at Berezniki in 200 and had to pay 7.8 billion rubles in restitution.

Let's look back at those poor Russians that faced the sinkhole blocking the Berezniki-1 mine, and how they have fared over the period from 2007-2012.

Let's look back at gleeful Doyle's company, Potash Corp.

Uralkali had shareholder equity of 25 billion rubles at the end of 2007, or $1 billion USD (2007 exchange rate was 25 to 1).

They earned 3.5 billion rubles, $140 million USD. And had capacity for and were selling about 5 million tons potash per year.

At the end of 2012, five years later, Uralkali/Silvinit had accumulated shareholder equity of $8.76 billion USD, more than 8 times 2007.

The merge Uralkali/Silvinit would have had slightly over 10 million tons capacity. It declared capacity of 13 million tons of potash was operational when they broke ranks with Belaruskali in July, after expanding the Berezniki-4 mine (from 1.5 to 3.0 million tons of KCl) and the Solikamsk-3 mine expansion (another 300,000 tons).

Uralkali ultimately expects to have 19 million tons finished potash fertilizer capacity by 2021. The "volume over price" sales strategy has them selling more than Canpotex into key markets such as China due to the easy access to the interior, via rail car.

All this was known to Potash Corp while it poured billions of shareholder funds into expansions even as the Canadian dollar soared against the USD while the ruble weakened further to 35 to the USD.

Uralkali earned $1.6 billion in 2012, over 10 times what they made in 2007.

Potash Corp made $1.1 billion in 2007, and shareholder equity closed at $6 billion.

Potash Corp made $2.0 billion in 2012 or almost double 2007.

2012 shareholder equity closed at $9.9 billion, up 65%.

Granted, the share count has been reduced at Potash Corp from 315 million (or 945 post split) to 865 million (8.5%). which would have reduced equity.

Potash Corp sold 9.16 million tons in 2007 from 13.25 million in capacity, an operating rate of 69%. So they had plenty of extra potash to sell if they chose.

Potash Corp sold 7.7 million tons in 2012 versus 12.4 million in "operational capacity," a new term to reflect its sales quota at Canpotex, as fellow marketing partners The Mosaic Company (MOS) and Agrium (AGU) were also expanding.

Most of the Potash Corp expansions are just now being proved, and it was expected to have 17.1 million in operational capacity by 2015.

But now the company is being forced to laying off people at the newly minted expansions rather than running them and adding incremental cash flow to the bottom line.

But Uralkali also bought back shares. Unfortunately for corporate governance, they bought the shares back from insiders, nobody's perfect. The stock also fell after the company's CEO Vladislav Baumgertner, famously cancelled the cartel on July 29, but has rebounded, as Uralkali seems to be picking up market share as the price falls as he predicted it would, from $400 US, to $300 US per mt.

(click to enlarge)

But who is laughing at whom?

According to a Globe and Mail interview reported yesterday, Doyle says the layoffs have nothing to do with the Uralkali/Berlaruskali breakup and its aftermath.

They're due to "unprecedented conditions." Unprecedented conditions or ignored conditions due to corporate hubris mixed with CEO arrogance and a good dose of sales schmooze thrown in (to appease "customers," investors and journalists)?

According to the Globe , Doyle says,

"Since the Great Recession, we have seen very little global growth, and that has impacted the demand for fertilizer."

Apparently it hasn't impacted all fertilizer companies equally. Uralkali and others seem to be doing rather well since the Great Recession.

I've lost track of the number of times Doyle has said that steady population growth and higher middle-class incomes will drive demand for better food and therefore for fertilizers. The forecast of 60 million tons of global potash consumption still hasn't been met.

On the most recent Q3 earnings call, Doyle reduced the company's forecast for 2013 global potash consumption and FY 2013 earnings:

"Given these conditions, we have reduced our 2013 estimate for global potash demand to a range of 53 to 54 million tonnes, and revised our full-year sales volume forecast to 8 to 8.4 million tonnes. The impact of lower potash sales volumes and reduced price expectations for all three nutrients has resulted in a revision of our full-year earnings to $2.00 to $2.20 per share."

Even if were true, that potash consumption must eventual rise, it doesn't guarantee it would be Potash Corp's fertilizers being purchased. It's the lowest cost delivered price to market that should prevail, all things being equal.

Uralkali's 2012 cash cost of potash was $55/mt and its mines are closer to key markets of India and China, and even the Potash Corp fortress markets of Indonesia and the Malay Peninsula countries.

Population growth numbers, which I have tracked since 2009, show the main growth is in those "developing markets" that have little money for high-priced, high analysis fertilizers.

Places such as sub-Sahara Africa, the Indian subcontinent and parts of Latin America have high fertility rates for people, but lack the per capita income to pay up for fertilizers. The UN FAO numbers show over 1 billion people are certainly hungry, that is for sure. That has not changed.

I have tried to ask this question about population growth, ability to pay for fertilizers, and related issues on Potash Corp earnings calls. I was never allowed to penetrate the "investment banking analysts only" wall around the insulated management pushing this all too glib treatment of an important and critical issue governing global fertilizer demand? No.

Can Doyle really say the current lack of demand for potash from these developing markets was truly unexpected, and that the poor fertilizer market conditions are "unprecedented?"

In the Globe article, Doyle apparently says he sees encouraging signs in some markets, but does not expect any major catalyst in 2014 or 2015.

I surely see a catalyst at Potash Corp.

It's time for the Board of Potash Corp to do their duty (apparently ranked #2 in effectiveness and corporate governance by the Globe and Mail) and dismiss the CEO.

The new CEO should be the type that Andy Grove, ex-CEO of Intel famously described, when he shared that "only the paranoid survive."

It's not exactly as if Bill Doyle would be hurting if he left, anyways.

Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

Premiums, Discounts, And Volatility
Seeking Alpha Portfolio
Seeking Alpha

05.12.13 19:14

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatNew Uralkali investor backs Belarus-Russia accord

New Uralkali investor backs Belarus-Russia accord
20:10 UK, 4th Dec 2013, by Agrimoney.com
Expectations of an end to the drop in potash prices hardened as the new shareholder in Uralkali signalled the potential for a Russian-Belarusian co-operation, which PotashCorp flagged as crucial for the market.

Dmitry Konyayev - chief executive of Uralchem, which bought 20% of Uralkali earlier this week - said that his company would support the resumption in potash of Russian-Belarusian ties, which were shattered in July, sending potash prices tumbling.

"It should be mutually advantageous partnership, and if the Uralkali management finds options to organise it, we won't object," Mr Konyayev said.

"We have respect for the Belarusian partner, a large player on the potash fertilizer market."

He added that "relations between Uralkali and Belaruskali should be based on [a] mutually advantageous basis".

http://m.agrimoney.com/news/...backs-belarus-russia-accord--6561.html  

05.12.13 19:51

2769 Postings, 3914 Tage backwardsDie Chancen auf eine Trendwende steigen

K+S-Aktie: Die Chancen auf eine Trendwende steigen
  nachdem der Salz- und Düngemittelhersteller K+S in dieser Woche erfolgreich Anleihen platzierte und die Stimmung im Düngemittel- und Kali-Sektor allmählich wieder

05.12.13 21:30

1976 Postings, 5002 Tage Geko2010Historik

Wer hier weiss wie es vor 2008 zu dem Anstieg auf 90 Euro kamm?

Verfolge die Aktie seit dem rutsch und hab angelegt.

06.12.13 08:42

2769 Postings, 3914 Tage backwardsPointState Capital LP reduziert

PointState Capital LP
NY
Mitteilung von Netto-Leerverkaufspositionen

Zu folgendem Emittenten wird vom oben genannten Positionsinhaber eine Netto-Leerverkaufsposition gehalten:

K+S Aktiengesellschaft

ISIN: DE000KSAG888

Datum der Position: 05.12.2013

Prozentsatz des ausgegebenen Aktienkapitals: 1,03 %

06.12.13 08:45

2769 Postings, 3914 Tage backwardsAdage Capital Management L.P. reduziert

Adage Capital Management L.P.
Boston
Mitteilung von Netto-Leerverkaufspositionen

Zu folgendem Emittenten wird vom oben genannten Positionsinhaber eine Netto-Leerverkaufsposition gehalten:

K+S Aktiengesellschaft

ISIN: DE000KSAG888

Datum der Position: 03.12.2013

Prozentsatz des ausgegebenen Aktienkapitals: 0,74 %

06.12.13 10:48

2769 Postings, 3914 Tage backwardsAlles wartet nur noch auf den Ausbruch

Die K+S-Aktie bleibt weiterhin zwischen zwei trendentscheidenden Chartzonen gefangen. Der gestrige Handel hat daran nichts verändert: Der Schlusskurs für den DAX-notierten Rohstofftitel ist bei 20,80 Euro notiert, ein von 1,66 Prozent. Im Tagesverlau

06.12.13 12:42

963 Postings, 5735 Tage realist_1999Uralkali affair is too politicized, but will not

Uralkali affair is too politicized, but will not affect relations with
Belarus

6/12/2013 Itar-Tass

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev believes that the affair of the Russian potash giant Uralkali was too politicized, as Belarus had to inform Russia about its claims from the very beginning.

?We are very close allies, the most fraternal countries. We should not overreact, it was needed to inform us at first about the claims, which they have, and we will settle it all together in the fashion of partnership,? the prime minister said in a televised interview with five major Russian television channels on Friday.

?I hope that this will not happen in the future. Finally this did not affect our relations with the Republic of Belarus,? the premier noted.

Medvedev noted that the investigation in Russia over the criminal case against Uralkali Director General Vladislav Baumgertner should be finalized. ?All investigative actions should be taken and the objective truth should be found in the criminal case whether he violated something on Belarusian laws, our laws, or he did not violate anything,? the prime minister said in a televised interview with five Russian major television channels on Friday.

Director General of the largest world potash company Vladislav Baumgertner was detained in Moscow in late August. The Belarusian Investigative Committee accused him of abuse of power and office. Then the accusation against him was changed to embezzlement.

In late September Baumgertner was placed under house arrest in Minsk from a detention center of the Belarusian State Security Committee.

Then the Uralkali general director was convoyed in Moscow from Belarus and was taken to the Russian detention center. He faced the official accusation of abuse of powers. After that he was questioned as a defendant.

The detectives assumed that ?a defendant performing managerial functions in commercial organisations abused his powers, using them despite legitimate interests of these organisations and seeking to obtain benefits and advantages for other people.

http://indrus.in/news/2013/12/06/..._affect_relations_with_31437.html  

06.12.13 13:16

2769 Postings, 3914 Tage backwardsK+S-Aktie: Eine enorm hohe Hürde!

Der Chart der K+S-Aktie zeigt es deutlich: Im Bereich um 21,28/21,85 Euro stellt sich dem DAX-notierten Rohstoffpapier eine enorm hohe Hürde in den Weg, die in den vergangenen Wochen mehrfach getestet wurde – ohne Erfolg. Seit einigen Tagen läuft der

06.12.13 13:58

2769 Postings, 3914 Tage backwardsK+S: Profis befürchten erneuten Kursrückschlag

06.12.13 16:58

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatIndian fertiliser demand remains strong

Indian fertiliser demand remains strong...

On the potash front, Indian imports picked up in November, as suppliers have resumed shipments to India after agreeing to give buyers discounts of over $50/tonne.Prices fell to around $375/tonne CFR from the $427/tonne CFR agreed earlier for the current fiscal year.

On a monthly basis, Russian producer Uralkali's muriate of potash (MOP) shipments to India in November are understood to be at 90,000-95,000 tonnes for November, while Canada's Canpotex shipped 115,000 tonnes of MOP. Other suppliers such as Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL), Arab Potash Co ( APC) and K+S Potash Canada also shipped contract cargoes to India during the month.

MOP imports nearly doubled to 322,010 tonnes in October from 166,580 tonnes a month ago, according to the Fertilizer Association of India (FAI). The increase came after shipments came to a near halt in August and September, following the Belarusian Potash Co (BPC) split. Sales for direct applications were, however, down by 27.5% in October, compared with 193,000 tonnes in the previous month.

http://m.economictimes.com/news/news-by-industry/...show/26956084.cms  

06.12.13 18:55

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatBrazil's Vale

Brazil"s Vale Considers Selling Stakes in Coal, Fertilizer Businesses

Meantime, Vale"s efforts to become a major player in fertilizers took a hit this year when it suspended a $6 billion potash project in Argentina. The company manages to supply only a fraction of the fertilizer ingredients demanded by Brazil"s big agribusiness, which imports up to 90% of some nutrients, and it has a meager $52 million set aside for investing in new fertilizer projects next year.

Vale previously has talked about joint ventures for individual fertilizer projects but said on Thursday that it could also bring partners in "at the holding level."

"We are looking for a win-win solution because if we were merely looking to lighten burdens on cash flow, we would be looking for a financial investor, which is not the case," Chief Executive Murilo Ferreira said.

- See more at: http://investorintel.com/potash-phosphate-press/...hash.ROCBlUUA.dpuf  

06.12.13 18:56

2769 Postings, 3914 Tage backwardsK+S: Angriff auf das Zwischenhoch

K+S: Angriff auf das Zwischenhoch
Die K+S-Aktie ist derzeit vor allem für Trader interessant. Kurzfristig winken weiter Kursgewinne. Doch mittelfristig bleibt die Lage schwierig.

06.12.13 19:10

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatVale

Vale

Vale's fertilizers business, which accounts for about 7 percent of its revenue, includes operations in Brazil and Peru and projects in Canada and Mozambique. The company said it was too soon to make a decision on Carnalita, a $4 billion potash project in Brazil's northeastern Sergipe state, despite local government hopes that production could start by 2017...

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/content/en/...oid=220840&sn=Detail  

07.12.13 17:18

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatPremier Brad Wall says PotashCorp sacrificed worke

Premier Brad Wall says PotashCorp sacrificed workers

By Jennifer Graham
The Canadian Press

http://metronews.ca/news/canada/875970/...ashcorp-sacrificed-workers/  

07.12.13 17:20

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatPotash Corp. Addressing Challenges But Pricing Hea

Potash Corp. Addressing Challenges But Pricing Headwinds Remain
Dec 7 2013, 2:22 | by Price Point

http://m.seekingalpha.com/article/1882921  

07.12.13 17:39

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatSigning Ceremony Of Joint Venture Agreement Betwee

Signing Ceremony Of Joint Venture Agreement Between FELDA And Uralkali, A Russian Potash Fertilizer Company
Friday 06/12/2013

FELDA will hold a signing ceremony for the equity acquisiton of Uralkali, a potash producer in Russia, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange and the Moscow Stock Exchange...

Felda is facilitating the supply and distribution of fertilizers in Malaysia for palmoil plantagen.

http://mrem.bernama.com/viewnt.php?idm=3473

07.12.13 17:45

8 Postings, 3877 Tage waltraut23Löschung

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 07.12.13 22:12
Aktion: Löschung des Beitrages
Kommentar: Spam-ID.

09.12.13 11:07

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatPotash Making Big Cuts by Shamus Funk, The Motley

Potash Making Big Cuts
by Shamus Funk, The Motley Fool Dec 8th 2013 10:07AM
Updated Dec 8th 2013 10:08AM

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2013/12/08/potash-making-big-cuts/  

09.12.13 11:10

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatRussia's Uralkali forms potash trading JV with Mal

Russia's Uralkali forms potash trading JV with Malaysia - Yahoo Finance UK

MOSCOW, Dec 9 (Reuters) - Russia's Uralkali, the world's largest potash producer, is to create a joint venture for potash distribution with Malaysia as it seeks to boost sales in South East Asia, the company said on Monday.

The joint venture with the Federal Land Development Authority of Malaysia (FELDA) will focus on securing potash deliveries to government plantations including those owned by FELDA in Malaysia and other countries, Uralkali said.

FELDA is a major shareholder of Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd (FGV), the world's third-largest palm plantation operator. (Reporting by Polina Devitt; Editing by Megan Davies)

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/...rms-potash-trading-073930984.html  

09.12.13 17:14

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatUPDATE 2-Uralkali agrees potash supply deal with M

UPDATE 2-Uralkali agrees potash supply deal with Malaysia's FELDA
Reuters  12/09/13 8:01 AM ET
By: Polina Devitt and Anuradha Raghu

* Uralkali in JV with Malaysian FELDA to boost potash sales

* JV to sell at least 1 mln T in southeast Asia a year

* No clarity on future of FELDA imports from Canpotex

[url]http://www.cnbc.com/id/101257091[/url]  

09.12.13 17:16

5805 Postings, 4767 Tage thairatsorry

UPDATE 2-Uralkali agrees potash supply deal with Malaysia's FELDA

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101257091

Sorry, dat war zu schnell gepasted, sorry