neuester Beitrag: 08.02.12 08:01 von: Ghost013a Leser gesamt: 597851
davon Heute: 288
bewertet mit 52 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 117 | 118 |
| 120 | 121 | ... | 137  Weiter  

21.02.09 00:39

195 Postings, 5793 Tage miner52Gold-Future steigt über 1 000 Dollar

http://www.handelsblatt.com/finanzen/rohstoffe/...-000-dollar;2164846

Währungsreform ick hör dir trapsen und am Geldwert knaspern!  

27.02.09 09:23

429 Postings, 6462 Tage andrebestNEWS

Feb 26, 2009 18:53 ET
Bravo to Prepare Homestake Resource Estimate Following Completion of 2009 Drill Program

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Feb. 26, 2009) - Bravo Venture Group Inc. (TSX VENTURE:BVG)(FRANKFURT:B6I) reported today that the company plans to defer completion of an updated resource estimate for its Homestake Ridge project in northwest BC until the completion of the 2009 exploration season.

The company said that refinement of the 3D geologic computer model has identified probable feeder structures and faults that appear to control the higher grade gold and silver mineralization encountered late in the 2008 season (NR-22-08, October 2, 2008 "HR08-87 includes a 73 metre down-hole intercept averaging 20.99 g/t Au. The extensive intercept includes a down-hole 7.65 metre bonanza intercept averaging 181.58 g/t Au") and these features require additional drilling to evaluate their significance, continuity, and ultimate extensions. Subsequent to receipt of assay results from hole 87, the company and its consultants continued to develop the existing resource model, a process that will continue throughout the 2009 exploration program.

Bravo said it is planning a 7,500 to 8,000 metre 2009 drill program that will focus on possible expansion of the high-grade gold zone and also to test an as yet undrilled 600 metre gap between an overlying hangingwall silver-rich horizon at the Homestake Main deposit and the Homestake Silver target, where, to date, only five holes have been drilled. Until additional drill information respecting the extent of the overall mineralization related to these critical geological features is determined from 2009 results, the company believes it to be premature, at this stage, to update the resource estimate on only a portion of the gold and silver zones defined to date.

About Homestake Ridge

The property consists of Mineral Title claims and Crown Grant claims in which a 100% interest was earned by Bravo from Teck Cominco and a private Optionor, respectively. There is a 2% NSR royalty in favour of Teck Cominco and on other portions of the located mineral claims there is a 2% NSR royalty in favour of the original Optionor. Bravo has the right to purchase 1% of the Teck Cominco royalty for $1 million and 1% of the original Optionor's royalty for $1 million. The Crown Granted mineral claims also are subject to a 2% NSR royalty.

In March 2007 Bravo announced an independent Inferred Resource estimate at the Main Homestake zone of 903,231 ounces of gold and 5,745,746 ounces of silver contained within 11.9 million tonnes with an average grade of 2.36 g/t Au and 15.0 g/t Ag using a cut-off grade of 0.5 g/t gold(1) (see NR-04-07). The deposit remains open down dip and along strike to the southeast and northwest. A long section showing the location of completed drill holes on the Homestake Main zone has been posted on the company's website www.bravoventuregroup.com.

About Bravo Venture Group Inc.

Bravo Venture Group Inc. is focused on exploring precious and base metal-rich projects within North America, currently with properties in Nevada, Alaska, and British Columbia. The company has extensive holdings strategically located within the Battle Mountain/Eureka "Cortez" gold trend in Nevada. The Woewodski Island project in southeast Alaska hosts both precious and base metal-rich massive sulphides and gold-rich orogenic quartz veins. The Homestake Ridge project is a gold-rich epithermal/VMS-related vein system within Eskay Creek/Silbak-Premier stratigraphy.

On behalf of the Board of Directors

Joseph A. Kizis Jr., Director, President, Bravo Venture Group Inc.

For further information, please visit the company's website at www.bravoventuregroup.com.

(1) An 'Inferred Mineral Resource' is that part of a Mineral Resource for which quantity and grade or quality can be estimated on the basis of geological evidence and limited sampling and reasonably assumed, but not verified, geological and grade continuity. The estimate is based on limited information and sampling gathered through appropriate techniques from locations such as outcrops, trenches, pits, workings and drill holes. Due to the uncertainty which may attach to Inferred Mineral Resources, it cannot be assumed that all or any part of an Inferred Mineral Resource will be upgraded to an Indicated or Measured Mineral Resource as a result of continued exploration. Confidence in the estimate is insufficient to allow the meaningful application of technical and economic parameters or to enable an evaluation of economic viability worthy of public disclosure. Inferred Mineral Resources must be excluded from estimates forming the basis of feasibility or other economic studies (43-101CP, CIM, 2001).

We seek safe harbor.

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the contents of this news release, which has been prepared by management.  

27.02.09 10:55

42014 Postings, 8852 Tage Robintelly

schön die Jungs bei 0,23 per STopp loss rausgehauen. Nicht schlecht  

27.02.09 11:50

65 Postings, 6129 Tage lockeflockewarum wird diese news so schlecht bewertet?

wenn doch in 2009 weitere bohrungen gute ergebnisse bringen- ich denke die mineralisierung wird weiter bestätigt.

robert hat sich noch am 24.02. weitereingedeckt  

27.02.09 12:18

26 Postings, 6362 Tage PSchwammerlNa ja

...die Erwartung war schon, dass ein neues NI mit den Ergebnissen 2007/2008 kommt und den Kurs mal ein bisschen weiter beflügelt. So ist für Monate wieder eine Durststrecke absehbar...ausserdem muss das Programm 2009 finanziert werden, bei diesen Kursen bedeutet dass weitere Dilution.  

27.02.09 14:15

9529 Postings, 6495 Tage Tyko-15% heftig..................

sehr bedauerlich.....

:-((
-----------
Gewinn ist die Summe aus positiven Investitionen abzüglich negativer Investitionen

27.02.09 15:12

13215 Postings, 6651 Tage Koch27Leider

-----------
Bahnfahrn macht Spaß!! Aber nicht mit Zugbegleitern aus dem Osten!!
Angehängte Grafik:
bravo.png (verkleinert auf 60%) vergrößern
bravo.png

27.02.09 18:46

10116 Postings, 6602 Tage Vermeermustergültig

auf der 200Tage-Linie aufgesetzt.
Ein Einstieg zum Tagestief ist einen Versuch wert, dachte ich. Mal schauen was die sich jetzt noch einfallen lassen.  
Angehängte Grafik:
bvgchart.png (verkleinert auf 95%) vergrößern
bvgchart.png

27.02.09 19:06

10116 Postings, 6602 Tage Vermeer2te hälfte

Angehängte Grafik:
charting.png (verkleinert auf 95%) vergrößern
charting.png

28.02.09 11:56

10116 Postings, 6602 Tage Vermeernochmal der Volumenchart

...denn der obige zeigte noch nicht den Tagesschluss. Wie man sieht hat in Kanada kein Abverkauf stattgefunden, der irgendwie in gleicher Proportion zum Kurssturz stehen würde.

Übrigens man kann noch die Veröffentlichung nachtragen, wonach sie wenige Tage vor dieser Meldung, die den Kurs auf 0,36 CAD brachte ein private placement zu 0,50 CAD durchgeführt haben. Tja.

" News from Marketwire
Bravo Closes Previously Announced Private Placement

16:35 EST Tuesday, February 24, 2009

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Feb. 24, 2009) - Bravo Venture Group Inc. (TSX VENTURE:BVG)(FRANKFURT:B6I) reported today the company has closed on a previously announced (February 6, 2009) non-brokered flow-through private placement of 600,000 units at a price of C$0.50 per unit to raise C$300,000. Each unit consists of one common flow-through share and one-half non flow-through share purchase warrant, each whole warrant exercisable to purchase one additional common share at an exercise price of $0.60 per share for a period of two years from the closing date. All proceeds from this placement will fund ongoing exploration costs at the Homestake Ridge project in NW British Columbia. The 600,000 unit private placement with all the common shares issued pursuant to this unit offering, including share purchase warrants and units issued as finders fees, carry a legend restricting the shares from trading for a period of four months until June 20th, 2009.

On behalf of the Board of Directors

Joseph A. Kizis Jr., Director, President, Bravo Venture Group Inc."

We seek safe harbor.  
Angehängte Grafik:
charting.png (verkleinert auf 95%) vergrößern
charting.png

03.03.09 14:10

10116 Postings, 6602 Tage Vermeergestern lief sie ja ganz gut

Könnte BVG auch heute interessant werden?  
Angehängte Grafik:
bvg020309.gif
bvg020309.gif

08.03.09 14:36

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaVerkäufer ist noch nicht fertig

Ein großer Abverkauf hat zwar nicht einmalig stattgefunden, was wir momentan aber sehen ist, dass die Verkäufer noch nicht fertig sind in Kanada. Die ASK Seite wird ständig aufgefüllt.
Wie PSchwammerl treffend bemerkt hat, ging man nach den ganzen Ankündigungen von Bravo davon aus, dass ein NI kommt. 900k inferred, sind einfach zu wenig, um Investoren anzulocken. Gute Ergebnisse aus 2008 sind zwar vorhanden, bringen aktuell aber nichts, wenn sie in Form eines NI nicht ausgewiesen sind. Momentan kann sich noch keiner einen Reim auf die Aktion von Bravo machen. Aussagen des Managements zu dem Vorgehen, sind irreführend und passen eigentlich nicht zu dem, von was man die ganze Zeit ausging. Auf der PDAC will man erfahren haben, dass laut Bravo die Ressourcen nicht genug ausgeweitet werden konnten, was aufgrund der Ergebnisse aus 2008 doch sehr unwahrscheinlich klingt. Anfragen per Mail werden zur Zeit nicht beantwortet und ich für meinen Teil kann nur hoffen, dass ein JV - Partner oder eine Übernahme/Verkauf von HS der Grund ist, ansonsten muss man sich hier wohl auf eine lange Durststrecke einstellen, was den Kurs betrifft.  

09.03.09 09:00

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaBericht aus Stockhouse eines Besuchers der PDAC

Erneut die Aussage, diesmal von Larry Page, dass man die Strukturen nicht versteht und bis nach dem 2009er Bohrprogramm warten will. Für mich unverständlich aber schön zu lesen, dass man noch 3 Mio cash hat und der Bohrbeginn früh im Juni beginnt:

Sorry I was a bit late getting to this, but I did indeed visit bvg at the conference at coreshack and at the manex resources booth. I spoke to Larry Page and one other fellow (can't remember name), but not to Bob Swenarchuk who was not there when I came by (although he was @ Pdac). I see someone else already beat me to it but I'll post what I found out

Anyway I would say that interest in Bravo at coreshack was very high compared to most other companies there. They had an ~1 m intercept from hole 87 containing 694 g/t gold and 243 g/t silver with visible gold and silver all over which was attracting a small crowd of onlookers. I heard one fella whistle when he looked at it, hehehe. At the Manex resource booth I didn't see as much interest but I was only there briefly.

CASH / FINANCING - Bravo Ventures currently has about $3 million in the bank and drilling is expected to cost $4-5 million. They will probably start drilling without a new financing but may do another small to midsize pp later on.

DRILLING - Drilling this year will start in early June, with an 8000 m drill program at Homestake Ridge. They may also drill a few holes at the Alaska and Nevada properties but they would probably make the decision to do that later in the season based on whether there's enough cash available. Obviously the focus will be on Homestake. Most of the drilling will be on the open regions of the deposit which haven't been drilled yet - the areas to the left and right on this map - http://www.bravoventuregroup.com/uploads/news/...10_01_drill_plan.pdf
There will be some drilling in the centre also, but they think they will get more bang for the buck by drilling new areas and also doing more drilling in relatively untested zones like the homestake silver zone. Drilling will be shallow as they wish to prove up a shallow resource first, although based on the new, better understanding of the epithermic system which the geologist now has, there is almost certainly more gold at depth.

Does management know the source of the large short position? Does management participate in the short position?
I asked Larry this question. Basically he answered that he doesn't know and management does not participate. He suggested it might be due to an arbitrage between Canada and Germany (pretty unlikely imo) - I did mention that it is one of the largest short positions on the tsx-v and he seemed pretty taken aback

When/Why did they decide to delay the NI 43-101? Did they realise it would have such a severe effect on the share price?
They made the decision to delay the estimate "basically just before the news was released" and they expected it to have a negative impact although they were surprised at the volume of the selloff on Friday. The reason was just what we have heard before, they don't feel they understand the geology well enough, and they think they can release a larger estimate after they drill the open zones.

Has Bravo Venture Group been approached by a producing mining company interested in acquiring Bravo or JVing Homestake ridge?
Larry's answer to this question was YES there are several companies interested in doing a JV, although they don't know anything about a takeover at this point. They have confidentiality agreements with multiple companies and can't say anymore - nothing is certain right now and we shouldn't bank on any jv, which might not necessarily occur.

Anyway, I personally sold at 0.37 which was for a small profit - not sure now whether I will regret that or not. I will probably buy shares again at some point, hopefully for less than 37 cents :) but we'll see  

09.03.09 18:56

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaAlte Tiefs

Bravo testet wieder die alten Tiefs und selbst in unteren Regionen, ist der Verkaufsdruck sehr groß. Das ASK wird immer wieder stark aufgefüllt in Kanada...  

09.03.09 19:22

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaTheorie

Sollte es stimmen das Bravo auf der PDAC gesagt hat, man hätte eine Verschwiegenheitsklausel mit möglichen JV Partnern vereinbart und wenn man mal davon ausgeht, dass man mit einem JV Partner schon ziemlich weit wäre in den Verhandlungen und dieser JV Partner von Bravo verlangte, dass der NI verschoben wird, damit nicht weitere Angebote anderer JV Partner eingehen, bevor letzte Zusagen von diesem momentan in Aussicht stehenden JV Partners gemacht werden...dann könnte man vielleicht entfernt nachvollziehen, warum der NI verschoben wurde. Dann sollte aber möglichst bald eine Auflösung des Rätsels kommen, denn ansonsten zieht der Kurs ins Nirvana.  

09.03.09 21:34

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaDas war heute...

...ein systematische runterkaufen des BID. Unterstützungen sucht man inzwischen vergebens. Jay hat sich endlich mal dazu durch gerungen zu antworten, allerdings nur bla bla, er hätte nicht gelogen und er kann nichts dafür, bla bla bla.  

10.03.09 09:22

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaDoch größeres PP?

Ein andere User aus Stockhouse, der gestern mit Robert S. telefoniert hat, schreibt folgendes:

I called Bob about a week ago, he jsut called me back today.....

Not sure where all this "$3 million in the bank" stuff came from, but I was told they have about $1-$1.5 million in the till as of right now, and they are going to raise at least $3 million with flow-through shares with a financing in April

As for the 43-101, what he told me is that because of the way the holes were drilled, without a few more confimration holes, they would not have enough tyo get "credit" (his word) for hole 87 on the 43-101......so any resource report that came out would not have had hole 87 included in it, which really is the point of the whole thing anyway.......so the new drill program is going to focus on all that

I would encourage other poster's to call him and confirm this  

10.03.09 09:23

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaPP

3 Mio. PP zu diesen Kursen. Das sind ca. 10 Millionen neuer Aktien. Man weiß nicht mehr ob man lachen oder weinen soll. Bei Bravo wird irgendwie nur noch verwässert...  

10.03.09 12:36

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaBarrick

Könnte hilfreich sein, bei eventuellen Verhandlungen zwischen Barrick und Bravo, bezüglich HS.

Goldminen: Barrick schließt Grube und baut Stellen ab
Leser des Artikels: 40

Der kanadische Minengigant Barrick Gold Corp. (ISIN CA0679011084) hat bei seiner Einheit in Tansania eine Grube der North Mara Gold Mine geschlossen und rund 200 Stellen abgebaut. Grund sind unerwartet hohe Betriebskosten, wie das Unternehmen mitteilte.

Das Management sah sich auf Grund von Vandalismus und Diebstählen zu diesem Schritt gezwungen. Unter anderem hatten im vergangenen Jahr mehr als 200 Menschen eine der drei Gruben der Mine gestürmt und Ausrüstungsgegenstände im Wert von 7 Millionen Dollar zerstört.

North Mara ist einer der kleineren Minen des Konzerns. Im dritten Quartal wurden dort 43.000 Unzen Gold gefördert, in den ersten neun Monaten 2008 insgesamt 155.000 Unzen. Für dieses Jahr geht Barrick davon aus, dass die Produktion zwischen 225.000 und 245.000 Unzen liegen wird.

Laut Aussage des Unternehmens, das in Tansania außerdem noch die Minen Bulyanhulu und Tulawaka betreibt, sind die Cashkosten im Dezember auf mehr als 1.000 Dollar angestiegen, zum Teil auf Grund niedriger Produktionsmengen. Barrick hat zudem mitgeteilt, dass wegen schwieriger Produktionsbedingungen, des Kostendrucks und der Weltwirtschaftskrise eine Reihe von Projekten und Aktivitäten mit hohen Betriebskosten auf Eis gelegt, verschoben oder ganz abgebrochen wurden.

Autor: Sven Olsson  

12.03.09 08:49

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaInteressanter Gedankengang...

...aus dem Stockhouseboard. Wenn dem so wäre, wäre das natürlich ein Meilenstein. Wir sollten es bald erfahren...

BVG should make a pitch to Kinross. Kinross is sitting on $1B and  looking for JV's with non-producing juniors.  Kinross is being assailed by every junior in Canada but few of them have what BVG has to offer.  

12.03.09 15:31

65 Postings, 6129 Tage lockeflockeich werde auf jeden Fall dabei bleiben

beobachte Bravo schon sehr lange und bin auch schon seit einiger Zeit investiert, denke mit diesen Liegenschaften
muß Geld zu machen sein  

13.03.09 08:24

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaAuf der anderen Seite...

...erzählt Robert bei jeder Gelegenheit, dass im April/Mai ein neues PP kommen wird. Wie groß ist da die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass ein JV in den Startlöchern steht? Wäre dem so, bräuchte man kein PP. Oder aber Robert sagt auch diesmal wieder nicht die Wahrheit, ähnlich schon wie beim neuen NI.  

13.03.09 14:50

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaGuter Umsatz

in den ersten Minuten, parallel 45k jeweils an der TSX und an der OTC. Mal sehen, wie wir die Woche beenden.  

14.03.09 14:32

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaSchaut man sich andere Firmen an...

...die gute Ergebnisse bringen und sich seit Dezember vervielfacht haben, fragt man sich, was Bravo falsch macht oder was hier nicht stimmt, dass der Kurs immer wieder zurück fällt oder gar nicht erst steigt:

VENTANA ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL LA BODEGA DRILL RESULTS 48.00 METRES OF 5.35 g/t Au

Vancouver, B.C., March 13, 2009 ?

Ventana Gold Corp. (TSX: VEN) (?Ventana? or the ?Company?) is pleased to provide drill results from holes 86 through 94 on its flagship 185-hectare La Bodega property, part of its ongoing gold exploration program in the California-Vetas gold mining district located in northeast Colombia. Of particular note are the results of drill holes 91 and 94, step-out holes drilled from the same location which have extended the La Mascota mineralization an additional 125 metres to the southwest.

Hole 91 cut two strongly mineralized zones, separated by 28 metres, which contained 7.37 grams per tonne gold over 26.00 metres and 8.68 grams per tonne gold over 22.00 metres. Hole 94 also cut the two mineralized zones approximately 30 metres further down-dip, with intercepts of 4.17 grams per tonne gold over 22.00 metres and 2.65 grams per tonne gold over 81.80 metres, separated by 35 metres. The La Mascota zone has now been tested over 625 metres of strike length and 100 metres down-dip, remaining open for expansion in all directions.

Ventana has drilled 105 core holes totalling 25,457 metres at the La Bodega property through the end of 2008. As announced on February 23, 2009, Ventana has begun a new 2009 drill program to further test strike and dip extensions of the La Mascota mineralization. Two machines are currently drilling at the project site and a third drill has been commissioned which should arrive within 10 days.

Chart:

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/charts/...p;rand=6772&mocktick=1  

14.03.09 16:32

1524 Postings, 6374 Tage OplaBarrick vs. Kinross

Anfang der Woche habe ich eine Mail an jeweils zwei verschieden IR Leute bei Barrick und bei Kinross geschickt, mit der Frage, ob man in nächster Zeit irgendwelche Pläne mit Bravo hätte. Für alle 4 Mails bekam ich eine Lesebestätigung, jedoch nicht eine einzige Antwort. Jetzt darf wieder spekuliert werden, ob das irgendwas zu bedeuten hat :-) .  

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 117 | 118 |
| 120 | 121 | ... | 137  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben