QUEST MINERALS+MNG (WKN: A0M92C) Produktionsstart?

Seite 56 von 107
neuester Beitrag: 03.02.12 11:45
eröffnet am: 11.06.08 19:54 von: heshes Anzahl Beiträge: 2668
neuester Beitrag: 03.02.12 11:45 von: heshes Leser gesamt: 317776
davon Heute: 122
bewertet mit 27 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 53 | 54 | 55 |
| 57 | 58 | 59 | ... | 107  Weiter  

31.07.08 17:15

206 Postings, 6212 Tage 041281HRHallo,

schaut Ihr zwischendurch mal in iH,  ich finde Bigpaulbunyon sagt da ne Menge gute Sachen. Der Kurs fällt zwar weiter,aber wir sind auch auf der Liste.
Grüße HR

31.07.08 17:32

3119 Postings, 5900 Tage gardenqueen@HR: meinst Du das Posting?

...ich stells einfach mal rein:

Posted by:  big-B     Date:  Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:25:12 AM
In reply to: None Post # of 8565

Reposted as requested..... Also picked up another 100K shares this AM.

My take on the July 29th CC?.IMVHO there were basically two groups of individuals holding positions when the CC began (the longs, and the flippers). Nothing wrong with either group, each investor has to decide for themselves what their best investment strategy is based on the level of risk they are willing to accept.

I think most will agree that the overall sentiment leading up to the CC was that POSITIVE news was going to be released (the measure of great news is subjective to each investor). In the days leading up to the CC speculation of ?big contract? and ?buy-out? announcements were mentioned. I will admit I also expected a little more (like a full rate production announcement).

So what happened after 2:00 on the 29th?? The flippers sold-off (they started selling before Eugene finished introducing himself). It is commonplace for ?shorts? to accumulate ahead of expected good news, ride the SP increase, then sell just ahead of the PR to lock in profits. IMO this is the biggest reason for the reduction in SP the past two sessions. The only thing that would have maintained or increased the SP Tuesday would have been good news of ?exceptional proportion?. I?m sure there was also a smaller percentage of holders that moved on because their expectations simply were not met.

I?m still holding my entire & growing position as I believe QMNM has turned the corner and will continue to build momentum towards positive cash flow. Several critical milestones have been accomplished this year.

- White Star retained to rehab Pond creek mine
- Kentucky & MSHA permits obtained for Pond Creek
- Acquisition of required mining equipment
- Sales contract with Logan & Kawanah
- Completion of Pond Creek rehab
- Successful completion of MSHA inspection to begin work
- Pond Creek mine now producing.

Additionally, there are other key milestones to be met in the near future. I believe these objectives will be met, and obviously with an increase in SP. As QMNM has completed the previously mentioned milestones within reason of what was planned, it is highly likely they will continue this pattern through completion of the upcoming milestones as well.

- Successfully emerge from BK (estimated @ 90 days per CC)
- Increase Pond Creek production to 1500 to 2500 tons/day in ?next few weeks?(per CC)
- Rehab / open Cedar Creek mine by the end of the year (per CC)
- Become operationally profitable by end of Q3 (per CC)

JMHO?.GLTA
-----------
~ ~  Die Tyrannei begnügt sich nicht, ihr Werk nur halb zu tun  ~ ~

31.07.08 17:46

206 Postings, 6212 Tage 041281HRhallo Gardenqueen,

nein,das meinte ich nicht, aber big-B ist auch nicht Bigpaulbunyon,oder lieg ich mal wieder falsch?
Ich meine die Postings   8524 ,8534, 8547,8566,.
Ich kann sie leider nicht einstellen.
Viele Grüße HR  

31.07.08 17:54

3119 Postings, 5900 Tage gardenqueenHi HR

Ooops, ich dachte, er hat sich nur einen kürzeren Nick zugelegt. Das Geschreibsel hat sich sehr ähnlich gelesen. Ich schau noch mal...
-----------

31.07.08 17:57

3119 Postings, 5900 Tage gardenqueenPosting 8524...

Posted by:  Bigpaulbunyon     Date:  Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:51:45 AM
In reply to: None Post # of 8572
2 things.
Re bankruptcy, pedro i really like all the DD you do hear, and your very cautious approach to investing in this company. One thing you dont mention, is when a company is bankrupt the creditors just want to try and get any money they can. When i sat with Eugene he told me of 1 group they owe approx $700,000 that they could probably settle for about $200,000. So yes all your figures show exactly what Gwenco owes but i would suspect they would be able to come out of bankrutcy at 50 cents to the dollar or less.
Secondly, i beleive we will see the original contract to Logan fulfilled by the end of 3Q. They are close to the good coal right now, so they prob will producing 500-600 tonnes ( not raw tonnes) for the next 2-3 weeks, followed buy 1200 tonnes/day for another 5-6 weeks to take us to end of 3Q.
All the coal at Pond Creek is going to Logan
-----------

31.07.08 18:01

3119 Postings, 5900 Tage gardenqueenPostings 8534, 8547, 8566

Posting 8534
--------------------------------------------------
Posted by:  Bigpaulbunyon     Date:  Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:14:34 AM
In reply to: Pedro2004 who wrote msg# 8533 Post # of 8572
I will say we produce between 5000-7000 tonnes in July, at a cost of $56/tonne sold at between $97-$100/tonne
Eugene told me that production at Pond is covering itself

Posting 8547
Posted by:  Bigpaulbunyon     Date:  Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:06:19 AM
In reply to: Pedro2004 who wrote msg# 8537 Post # of 8572
Quest Receives Pending Increase to $8 Million Coal Contact
7/17/2008 9:01:14 AM - PrimeZone Media Network Inc

PATERSON, N.J., Jul 17, 2008 (PrimeNewswire via COMTEX News Network) --
Quest Minerals & Mining Corp. (OTCBB:QMNM) (Frankfurt:QMNB), a Kentucky based operator of energy and mineral related properties, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Gwenco, Inc., has verbally accepted a higher strike price per ton on coal with Logan & Kanawha Co., LLC., a West Virginia company. This increase would amend their continuing purchase order for up to $8 million of coal through December 2008.

Eugene Chiaramonte, Jr., President of Quest, stated, ``We are very excited about this new commitment as the company stands to realize an additional 10% in revenues, and we fully anticipate being able to fulfill the entire order during the course of 2008. We expect to announce initial progress reports on operations next quarter.''

For more information visit: http://www.outcasttrader.com or http://www.questmining.net.

About Quest Minerals & Mining

Quest Minerals & Mining Corp., or Quest, acquires and operates energy and mineral related properties in the southeastern part of the United States. Quest focuses its efforts on properties that produce quality compliance blend coal.

Forward-Looking Statements

This document contains discussion
Eugene told me it was a done deal.. $10 per tonne more

Posting 8566
Posted by:  Bigpaulbunyon     Date:  Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:29:02 AM
In reply to: Pedro2004 who wrote msg# 8559 Post # of 8573
What i asked him was " the original contract was for 50 tonnes a day till december. was the rest of the daily tonnage being sold on the open market" he told me they had renegociated the original contract and Logan would take all the coal pulled out of pond creek at approx $97/tonne

-----------

31.07.08 18:39

1330 Postings, 5974 Tage wilbär@ 1375

Hi Gardenqueen,daß mit dem Eisendünger hab ich schon probiert.Dem Moos schmeckts prima,es wächst und gedeiht.
Wie sagt man so schön,ohne Moos nix los.Vielleicht ein Zeichen,daß es mit Quest abgeht.
Halb soviel Wachstum wie bei meinem Moos wär schon in Ordnung.
Gruß Wilbär.
-----------
Das Geld gleicht dem Seewasser,jemehr man davon trinkt,umso durstiger wird man.

31.07.08 19:14

4900 Postings, 6171 Tage Schaunwirmalwilbär

vertiekulieren dann nachsähen und dann kurz halten es sei denn der rasen ist im schatten dann lieber pflastern.
-----------
Geld macht nicht glücklich, aber es beruhigt.
Und Gesundheit kann man nicht Kaufen.

31.07.08 19:21

941 Postings, 6296 Tage Hedoddvertikutieren!!

vertiekulieren kennt der rasen nicht. mein tip---> betonieren und grün streichen.
-----------
IMHO. Keine Empfehlung für Handlungen jeglicher Art.

31.07.08 19:22

1330 Postings, 5974 Tage wilbär1383 Schaunwirmal,

danke,für den Tip.Nur mein Moos ist härter,als jedes Pflaster.Und seit dem Eisendünger auch viel grüner.
Gruß Wilbär.
-----------
Das Geld gleicht dem Seewasser,jemehr man davon trinkt,umso durstiger wird man.

31.07.08 19:25

3119 Postings, 5900 Tage gardenqueen@wilbär, schaunwirmal, heddod

steht Moos nicht neuerdings lt. EU-Verordnung unter Schutz?  
-----------

31.07.08 19:28

941 Postings, 6296 Tage Hedodd@wilbär

mach einen haus- und gartenthraed auf..:-) bitte nicht vergessen, wir sind hier bei quest. drück mal lieber die daumen, das quest wieder steigt, sonst hast du bald gar kein moos mehr..:-))---> im portomonnaie
-----------

31.07.08 19:29

941 Postings, 6296 Tage Hedodd@gq

keine ahnung, aber wäre auch einen thraed wert, das zu erörtern. denn?? ohne moos nix los..:-)
-----------

31.07.08 19:36

941 Postings, 6296 Tage Hedoddgenerell kein guter tag heute....

wenn ich mir mein hotstockdepot so angucke, da wird mir schlecht!!

14xrot, 3xschwarz, 4xgrün

-----------

31.07.08 19:59

1026 Postings, 6169 Tage D23011964die advfn spinnt wieder Heute..

kann man kein Kursverlauf anschauen... weiß jetzt nicht ob wir steigen oder fallen...?
-----------
chris_crazy

31.07.08 20:10

941 Postings, 6296 Tage Hedodd@1390

wir gehen seitwärts
-----------

31.07.08 20:11

941 Postings, 6296 Tage Hedodd@1390

seit wir unsere anfänglichen 10% eingebüst haben
-----------

31.07.08 20:30

61 Postings, 5879 Tage klapptes@alle

Für 20$ gibt es einen Report

Summary
Symbol(s): QMNM.OB
Date:   29-Jul-08
Contributor: Reuters Investment Profile
Title: Quest Minerals & Mining Corp.: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Document Size:   11 pages
Price:   $20
Document Type:   Adobe Acrobat Reader®
Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader®
                    §
Research Reports Premium Services
· Get the full report for $20.
· You will have access to this report for 24 hours.
Preview: Previous 5  

31.07.08 20:49

Falls nicht bekannt. Unter folgender Adresse

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=QMNM.OB

Findet man mehr Informationen

More On QMNM.OB

* Quotes
   * Summary
   * Real-Time ECN
   * Options
   * Historical Prices

* Charts
   * Interactive
   * Basic Chart
   * Basic Tech. Analysis

* News & Info
   * Headlines
   * Financial Blogs
   * Company Events
   * Message Board

* Company
   * Key Statistics
   * SEC Filings
   * Competitors
   * Industry
   * Components

* Analyst Coverage
   * Analyst Opinion
   * Analyst Estimates
   * Research Reports
   * Star Analysts

* Ownership
   * Major Holders
   * Insider Transactions
   * Insider Roster

* Financials
   * Income Statement
   * Balance Sheet
   * Cash Flow  

31.07.08 21:07

206 Postings, 6212 Tage 041281HR@klapptes

Ich finde es total super,wie gut Du das Alles herausgefunden hast,in der kurzen Zeit ,in der Du dabei bist.und auch noch einstellst. Ich mußte mir das vor 2;5 Jahren mühsam zusammensuchen und hatte nicht so viel Information wie  Du heute hast
Viele Grüße und noch einen schönen abend
HR  

31.07.08 21:37

Laut einem Posting im Message Board obiger Adresse (Basher`s List Updated 31.7.2008) sollen neuere Bilder (Juli) der Mine zu sehen sein und zwar bei:

- PHOTOS of Pond Creek producing coal. most pix by user qsplurge (early July), some by user BigPaul from the StockHouse board (late July). notice the black gold being spilled off the belt!
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564...

Mangels Unkenntnis frühere Bilder kann ich jedoch die Aktualität nicht beurteilen  

31.07.08 22:03

941 Postings, 6296 Tage Hedoddoffenbar

ist die seite wegen überlastung zusammengebrochen.  
-----------

31.07.08 22:08

941 Postings, 6296 Tage Hedodd@klapptes

die fotos von bigpaul sollten hier schon bekannt sein. stehen unter posting 1086 schon drin.
-----------

31.07.08 22:17

798 Postings, 6338 Tage heshes@klapptes ... evtl. diesen Thread auch einmal lese

Du schriebst: Mangels Unkenntnis frühere Bilder kann ich jedoch die Aktualität nicht beurteilen

Hallo klapptes ... evtl. solltest Du diesen Thread auch einmal lesen ... Deinen Satz kann ich nun einmal gar nicht nachvollziehen - die Bilder und ihre Quellen sind hier so oft genannt worden - dass man förmlichst superblind sein muss - um nicht alle öffentliche Bilder zu kennen ...

ein kleiner Tipp für Dich:
Nethighway QMNM visit reports

Da findest Du auch andere interessante Informationen zu QMNM ;-)

PS: der Yahoo-Bericht taugt IMHO nix. In diesem Bericht findest Du sehr viele 0,- USD angaben - weil die kochen auch nur mit Wasser und bereiten halt die Fillings anders auf - mehr auch nicht. Keine Recherche, Insider-Infos usw. Alles was so oder so öffentlich zu lesen ist - nur sogar noch mit veralteten Zahlen ... Nur meine Meinung. Wir haben uns letzten Dezemeber recht verarscht gefühlt.
-----------
Alles wie immer IMHO! Das ist nur "meine" Meinung und dient nicht als Kauf- oder Verkaufsempfehlung. Jeder handelt auf eigenes Risiko.

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 53 | 54 | 55 |
| 57 | 58 | 59 | ... | 107  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben