neuester Beitrag: 25.04.21 01:15
eröffnet am: 26.03.06 12:18 von: Cincinnati Anzahl Beiträge: 14040
neuester Beitrag: 25.04.21 01:15 von: Katharinazbo. Leser gesamt: 1662933
davon Heute: 486
bewertet mit 88 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 48 | 49 | 50 |
| 52 | 53 | 54 | ... | 562  Weiter  

09.02.07 08:43

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligatorURAN schon etwa bei $80 !?

Für alle, die es selbst sehen und hören wollen:

URAN bei $80

http://www.robtv.com/servlet/HTMLTemplate/...047766-clip1/h/220asf///

(auf 7:00 min gehen, Sprott ist bullish on uranium, "hit 80 bucks today" , "apparently" , sees $100 near-term)
Nächste Woche, müßte es sich Auswirken ;-)  

09.02.07 09:03

457 Postings, 6560 Tage Inform2006Neues von Forsys Metals

http://www.pr-inside.com/closer-to-mine-opening-than-uramin-r49885.htm

Closer to Mine Opening than UraMin Says Forsys Metals President

Print article
Refer to a friend
2007-02-09 07:11:03 - Forsys Metals president Wayne Isaacs believes his company will become the next uranium miner in Namibia, ahead of UraMin.

Sarasota, FL (PR Inside) February 9, 2007 -

Forsys Metals president Wayne Isaacs told StockInterview.com in an Audio Interview, \'\'I believe that we\'re closer to opening up the next uranium mine in Namibia. We\'ve advanced our project, in my opinion, further at this stage than UraMin has.\'\' Both are racing to put into production Namibia\'s
third uranium mine.

Isaacs also told StockInterview, \'\'We\'re in very close proximity to two producing uranium mines, that being Paladin and the Rossing mine which has further fast tracked our ability to bring Valencia possibly to being the third producing uranium mine in Namibia.\'\'

How close is the Forsys Metals\' Valencia project to becoming Namibia\'s third mine? Isaacs explained, \'\'We expect to have a resource update completed within the next 30 days or so. We also expect to commence our bankable feasibility within that time frame.\'\' Isaacs added, \'\'We\'re very excited about the future, we\'re looking forward to making that production decision and moving ahead.\'\'

What else is on the Forsys Metals agenda? \'\'On the heels of that there are five more uranium exploration projects expected to be generated out of our relationship with Ancash Investments,\'\' Isaacs said in the Audio Interview. aufmerksam

In 2005, Namibia was the world\'s fifth largest uranium producer behind Canada, Australia, Kazakhstan and Russia, producing 8.18 million pounds of U3O8 - about 7.5 percent of the global uranium mined that year. Paladin Resources began producing from the company\'s Langer Heinrich uranium mine in January. Namibia\'s Rossing uranium mine is one of the world\'s largest uranium producers. The Islamic Republic of Iran owns a minority interest in Rio Tinto\'s majorly owned Rossing mine.

Today\'s StockInterview Audio Interview feature can be heard at:
www.stockinterview.com/Story/Namibia-Wayne-02092007.html

ABOUT STOCKINTERVIEW.COM

Stockinterview.com is an online news service, which provides investigative reporting, editorial, analysis and provocative commentary of the nuclear fuel cycle, uranium mining, nuclear power, the environment and the natural resource industry. StockInterview.com has rapidly become the most popular website for uranium mining stocks as a result of its best-selling publication, \'\'Investing in the Great Uranium Bull Market: A Practical Investor\'s Guide to Uranium Stocks.\'\'

Forsys Metals Corp (TSX: FSY) was featured in Chapter Nine of the 304-page trade softcover edition of \'\'Investing in the Great Uranium Bull Market,\'\' which is available online by visiting: bookstore.stockinterview.com and is now offered on Amazon.com by visiting www.amazon.com

(Source: StockInterview.com)  

09.02.07 09:09

457 Postings, 6560 Tage Inform2006Hammer News stehen an

Der Chef von Forsys kündigt an das sie das resource update komplett haben werden und in den nächsten 30 Tagen öffentlich machen wollen.

How close is the Forsys Metals\' Valencia project to becoming Namibia\'s third mine? Isaacs explained, \'\'We expect to have a resource update completed within the next 30 days or so. We also expect to commence our bankable feasibility within that time frame.\'\' Isaacs added, \'\'We\'re very excited about the future, we\'re looking forward to making that production decision and moving ahead.\'\'

09.02.07 09:13

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligator@ Inform2006

ich mein ja, wer keine Geduld hat wird es noch bereuen!  

09.02.07 09:18

457 Postings, 6560 Tage Inform2006@oli

recht hast. aber weißt ja wie sie immer alle sind die steigen erst wieder alle ein wenn die News da sind und Forsys schon 20-30 % höher stehen wird . :-)  

09.02.07 09:19

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligatordas würde dann auch bedeuten..

.. das die Shorties jetzt immer mehr unter Druck geraten, und haben natürlich Angst auf dem falschen Fuß erwischt zu werden und sich langsam an das eindecken dran machen werden :-))

Das  müßte natürlich einen zusätzlichen Kursnachscub ergeben ;-)

so viel Zeit haben die ja schließlich nicht mehr!  

09.02.07 10:09

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligatorForsys Metals Corp ...

February 9, 2007
Forsys Metals Corp
featuring President Wayne Isaacs
highlights from audio appear below

Questions:
1. Wayne, can you give us a brief overview of your company?s Valencia uranium deposit in Namibia and some of the background behind the previous exploration?

Valencia is our flagship resource property in Namibia, the historic resource drilling was performed by Goldfields in the late 70s and into the 80s. That amounted to about 23,000 meters or so of drilling. The majority of the core samples were available to us and we were able to use this material as a basis of our 43-101 report. That report yielded inferred resource of approximately 21.6 million pounds of uranium.

2. For the past year Forsys Metals has quietly been working under the radar screen, and only recently has your company?s shares dramatically jumped. Does this have something to do with Paladin opening their nearby uranium mine?

3.Your company has developed strong relationships within the government of Namibia. Can you tell us how this has benefited and is benefiting Forsys Metals, and how this will benefit Forsys Metals in the future?

4. When we began covering Forsys Metals, your company was following on the coattails of Paladin Resources, which has become a major success story in the uranium sector. Now there are more than 20 companies exploring for uranium in Namibia. What advantage does Forsys Metals have over others, such as UraMin?

Paladin?s success has definitely helped shine a spotlight on Namibia and by extension placed a spotlight on Forsys and the Valencia project as the next uranium success story. Please keep in mind that we?re in very close proximity to two producing uranium mines, that being Paladin and the Rossing mine which has further fast tracked our ability to bring Valencia possibly to being the third production uranium mine in Namibia.

5. The prefeasibility study for the Valencia project is nearly wrapped up. Results should be out shortly. Your CEO is now in Africa. What can we expect about Forsys Metals moving this project into production?

We expect to have a resource update completed within the next 30 days or so. We also expect to commence our bankable feasibility within that time frame. On the heels of that there are five more uranium exploration projects expected to be generated out of our relationship with AnCash Investments. We?ve also recently announced the spin out of our non-uranium assets. So you can see we?re moving toward becoming a pure uranium company, to where we?re very excited about the future, we?re looking forward to making that production decision and moving ahead.

6. Who will be opening the next uranium mine in Namibia ? Forsys or UraMin?

I guess I?m a little bit biased, but I believe that we?re closer to opening up the next uranium mine in Namibia. We?ve advanced our project, in my opinion, further at this stage than UraMin has.

7. Who is likely to have more production by the end of the decade ? Forsys or UraMin?

That is unclear right now. We have other exploration targets that we?re looking into. We have the newly discovered Joly zone which we haven?t drilled yet. UraMin hasn?t come out with a resource definition at this particular point in time, so we?re not entirely certain. But again, being on the bias side, I?m rooting for Forsys.  

09.02.07 10:18

1844 Postings, 6393 Tage ZyzolAusbruch ?

Wenn ich den Chart der Forsys betrachte,stehen wir vor evtl.Ausbruch mitte (ende) nächste Woche. Wie sieht ihr das ??

Gruß

09.02.07 10:22

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligator @Zyzol

könntest durchaus Recht haben, also der 3 Monate chart sieht immer noch gut aus!

Lassen uns einfach überaschen ;-)  
Angehängte Grafik:
FORSYS_3_Monate_Chart.png
FORSYS_3_Monate_Chart.png

09.02.07 11:28

487 Postings, 6819 Tage MarkusSchmidtNa endlich passiert mal etwas :-)

Aktuell 4,30 also ca 2 % im Plus.

Trendwende oder Strohfeuer ?  Lassen wir uns mal überraschen.....  :-)

Tschau
Markus  

09.02.07 11:46

230 Postings, 7507 Tage striddecharttechnik

Wenn ich mir den Chart anschaue sieht es nicht gut aus. Die Wahrscheinlichkeit das es unter 4? geht ist sehr groß. Entscheidend ist wie die Stimmung in Canada ist aber der Canadische Chart sieht ebenfalls nicht gut aus. Die Chance das es runter geht ist jedenfalls sehr groß. Ich würde mit den Einstieg lieber noch warten bis der Chart entgültig den Trend vorgibt.  

09.02.07 12:04

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligator @stridde

naja da bin ich etwas anderer Ansicht, was den Chart betrieft, lese immer noch in dem 3 Monate chart einen Aufwärtstrend ab!

Und sollte die 4,50 die Tage durchbrochen werden, dann ist die Korrektur entgültig zu ende ;-)  

09.02.07 12:16

457 Postings, 6560 Tage Inform2006Forsys steigt wieder....

Anscheinend haben die Leute das Interview jetzt auch endlich auf deutsch Übersetzt :-))  

09.02.07 12:30

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligatorna wer hätte das gedacht :-))

übrigens aktuell bei 4,35  sind 35.000 Stück im bid :-))  

09.02.07 12:39

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligatorund die wurden soeben Ausgeführt :-)

12:32:27  BG 4,35 30000  <<  

09.02.07 13:45

71 Postings, 6406 Tage ÖTZIEeure tageseinschätzung..

wie sieht es nach eurer meinung in Holzfällerhausen heute nachmittag aus, lassen die sich mit anstecken ??? Können wir auf dem alten kontinent überhaupt noch was bewegen??  

09.02.07 14:03

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligator @ÖTZIE

schwer abzuschätzen, wenn die Holzfäller uns heute unterstützen, sehen wir ganz schnell Kurse um die 4,50 Euro (ansonsten hat ja Deutschland ja ganz Prima vorgelegt)  ;-)  

09.02.07 14:11

71 Postings, 6406 Tage ÖTZIEna dann schau mer mal!

Miss Kanada ,das gesicht ist neet sooo aber rest ist im rahmen!  

09.02.07 14:16

174 Postings, 6407 Tage SVWerderInterwiev

da steht ja mal überhaupt nix interessantes drin, oder wie seht ihr das? Außer dass es demnächst neue Resourceneinschätzungen gibt. Die interessante Frage 4 hat er mal eben ignoriert. Oder fehlt da in dem Posting was?  

09.02.07 14:23

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligator @SVWerder

Resourceneinschätzungen   <<  das wird ja so ziemlich die Wichtigste Meldung sein, die Forsys je präsentiert hat (es sei die fällt auch so aus, wie es alle erwarten, oder noch besser)    ;-)  

09.02.07 14:39

726 Postings, 6671 Tage doody1da

muss man wohl den spruch "kimme frist hose" etwas nouvellieren...!  

09.02.07 14:44

252 Postings, 6662 Tage aktienfroschCanada??

vorbörslich?? Gibt es schon was??  

09.02.07 14:45

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligatorerstmal 6,60 / 6,60

09.02.07 15:24

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligatorDenke die kanadies werden uns heute unterstützen!

6,65 / 6,65 CAD ;-)  

09.02.07 15:39

4723 Postings, 6537 Tage oligatorGEDULD hat sich ausgezahlt! o. T.

Angehängte Grafik:
unbenannt.bmp
unbenannt.bmp

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 48 | 49 | 50 |
| 52 | 53 | 54 | ... | 562  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben