neuester Beitrag: 28.04.10 09:18
eröffnet am: 16.02.06 20:54 von: Solarparc Anzahl Beiträge: 1744
neuester Beitrag: 28.04.10 09:18 von: louisaner Leser gesamt: 200071
davon Heute: 67
bewertet mit 30 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 |
| 19 | 20 | 21 | ... | 70  Weiter  

12.06.06 21:37

303 Postings, 6762 Tage midydas hoffe ich o. T.

12.06.06 21:45

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcKleinvieh macht auch Mist!

Das sieht nach einer eher kleinen Finanzierungsrunde
heute aus :-) Schätze, dass bisher von Clickable selbst
rund 1 Million Stück verkauft wurden... also Erlöse
von rund 13.000 Dollar! Das ist echt Kleinkram...

12.06.06 21:53

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcJetzt aber!

Darauf habe ich gewartet! Es kann doch nicht sein,
dass hier bei 13.000 Dollar Schluss ist! Plötzlich
gingen nochmal rund 4 Millionen Aktien über den
Tisch! Jetzt klingeln bei Clickable die Kassen!

Shares Outstanding 134,000,000

Da waren´s nur noch drei!

Vielleicht werden wir sogar schon diese Woche erlöst ;-)  

13.06.06 16:49

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcGleiches Spiel wie gestern?

Erinnert mich irgendwie an gestern :-)

Wenn wir heute gegen Handelsschluss nochmal rund 8 Millionen shares verkauft bekommen, dann wird die Fainanzierung wohl noch bis Freitag abgeschlossen sein! Also gibts nächste Woche wohl entweder eine Meldung zu einer neuen Übernahme oder zur Wandelschuldverschreibung...

Last:
CKEI - CLICKABLE ENTERPRISES INC
Change:
% Change:
 %
High:
Low:
Volume:

Shares Outstanding120,000,000

14.06.06 09:32

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcAus Ragingbull

I just try to be realistic about things.

This is not going to be a $5 stock in this decade at least! *lol*

I truly believe however that .12 to .20 is a reasonable estimate as long as things continue to progress as they have. The company needs to reach some milestones such as acquiring some additional customer base this Summer firstly. That will lead to them being truly profitable very soon. They're so close it's almost soup! Once that's been achieved cleaning up it's financing won't be difficult.

The way the world is acting currently creates only poor prospects for the stability of oil on the foreseeable horizon. It stands to reason that biofuel is going to get a big shot in the arm. CKEI will benefit tremendously from these international influences and the forthcoming ramping up of biodiesel production in NY State by the end of Summer and continuing over the next decade.

I am not a herd thinker. It's taken me a couple of years watching the markets to figure out that it really is like a huge herd of sheep including for the most part institutional investors. It's mind boggling. Initially I allowed myself to be influenced by the ups and downs of things instead of paying attention to my intellect and intuition. If I had left well enough alone with my first 5 stock purchases year one I would have been up 50% at the end of the first 12 months. *banging head on hard surface repeatedly* Granted I did still make a small profit but I wasted an awful lot. Then I got stupid in year two by investing a large amount of funds into something that I knew nothing about and really got spanked badly for it.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a company like CKEI. To me it's like a paper route. You buy from the manufacturer and you deliver product. The more you deliver the more you make. Also another great similarity is that like an independent carrier you've got to get the customer to pay before you realize any profit. If I had been lucky enough to have a route when I was a kid that required the customer to pay up front I wouldn't have frozen to death on front porches week after week hoping to get my $1.60 fee so I could pay my paper bill! CKEI has one of those fantastic paper routes where everyone is paid in advance and instead of collecting they've got cash waiting for them in one large pile.

Let's look at an example of foresight or rather anti-herd instinct. Warren Buffet's made a humongous purchase of Anheuser-Busch stock back in April of '05 when it was trading at almost $55/share, had cut it's earnings estimates for the second time in the year already and now trades at only $45. What in the hell was he thinking???? I know exactly what he's thinking. The handwriting is on the wall .... the economy in the U.S. is only going to worsen over the coming years. When it finally catches up to the general populace that's the first thing the lower middle class Joe does, he drinks. What does he drink? Not Chivas not Johnny Walker Red, Grey Goose, Samuel Adams or Heineken. Joe drinks Bud and Miller because that's what he can afford. Mark my words in a few years BUD will be trading around $80 or more. Buffet is not a herd thinker and he doesn't give a damn that his stock has lost 20% to date because he knows where it's going in the not too distant future.

The economy isn't looking too healthy and the foreshadowing has been around for quite some time. It's one of the reasons I started buying CKEI in July of last year. People have to have heating oil and when their backs are up against the wall CKEI is going to one place where they can get the biggest bang for their buck. This is where CKEI can shine. Big companies like SGU which doesn't currently offer biodiesel as an option has tremendous overhead and works on a credit model will not be able to quell the bleed of customer attrition over the years. Lean and mean smaller companies like CKEI will be the benefactors of their fat-cat legacy.

This company is going to make me a lot of money. It's not going to be tomorrow or next month but it is going to happen as long as they stay a steady course. I'm still picking up shares and intend to do so as long as things progress as they have been.
http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CKEI&read=6779  

14.06.06 10:01

211 Postings, 6758 Tage LuckyAkiwer oder was ist eigentlich

PERUSAHAAN GAS N.RP100000

???  

14.06.06 12:46

708 Postings, 6743 Tage GK1968in berlin

0,0080 habe dort geordert bekomme aber keine was soll das?  

14.06.06 13:56

61 Postings, 6675 Tage Hot Flowers@1968

weil die unter 0,012 keine Verkaufen!

- Ruhe bewahren ! -

greetings Hot Flowers

14.06.06 15:22

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcCKEI hat neuen Auftraggeber

Clickable Enterprises Extends Oil Season with Summer Service Offering
Wednesday June 14, 8:47 am ET  
Counter Cyclical Business Adds $362,500 in Revenue

MOUNT VERNON, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 14, 2006--Clickable Enterprises, Inc. (OTCBB:CKEI - News), through its wholly owned subsidiary ClickableOil.com, Inc., the first Internet-based home heating oil company, announced today that it has signed a definitive agreement with a regional asphalt paving company, to provide 250,000 gallons of industrial-grade fuel during May through October, typically ClickableOil's "off season".

Nicholas Cirillo, Jr., president of Clickable Enterprises said, "This counter cyclical opportunity extends our oil season through the warmer weather months, adds $362,500 to our revenue and expands our business geographically." Cirillo adds, "We intend to pursue more prospects such as this that will grow our business during the months that follow our busy season."

ClickableOil recently reported revenue of $5,052,237 for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2006, meeting expectations and more than doubling revenue from its prior fiscal year. The company is committed to providing low-cost and efficient heating oil services as it continues to grow through marketing efforts and acquisitions.  

14.06.06 17:27

1894 Postings, 6746 Tage Fintelwuselwix@ gk 1968

mußt mal schauen ob bei den Berliner Kursen auch Umsätze dahinter stehen! Da stehen manchmal bei einigen werten fantasiekurse, weil es einige zeit keine Umsätze gab. Weiß nicht, ob die da irgendwelche ask-kurse für nehmen oder wie das kommt. Diese Kurse sind aber eigentlich immer völlig irrelevant.....  

14.06.06 18:11

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcCool bleiben!

Nicht zu früh freuen:
Shares Outstanding 124,000,000

Da fehlen bis Tagesende noch 10 Millionen Aktien.
Die werden wohl wieder kurz vor Handelsende verkauft,
damit wir auf die gewohnten 134,000,000 kommen ;-)

Der Kurs wird drehen, aber das wird nicht mit solchen
popeligen Anstiegen geschehen...
Wir wissen, dass bei Clickable die Wende einkehrt,
wenn es schlagartig um 1000 Prozent (!) nach oben geht!
Darauf warte ich gerne :-) Und wenn es noch ein Jahr dauert...  
Angehängte Grafik:
CKEI.gif (verkleinert auf 92%) vergrößern
CKEI.gif

14.06.06 18:32

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcNachricht auf deutsch

14. Juni 2006--Clickable Enterprises, Inc. (OTCBB: CKEI), die erste Internetheizölfirma verkündet, dass sie einen endgültigen Vertrag mit einem regionalen Asphaltunternehmen abgeschlossen hat. Die Firma erhält rund 250.000 Gallonen Kraftstoff zwischen Mai und Oktober.  

Nicholas Cirillo, jr., Präsident von Clickable sagt, "diese zyklische Gegengelegenheit erhöht unseren Ölabsatz vor allem in den warmen Sommermonaten, fügt $362.500 unserem Einkommen hinzu und erweitert unser Geschäft geographisch." Cirillo fügt hinzu, "wir beabsichtigen, weitere Verträge dieser Art abzuschließen, damit unser Geschäft während der Sommermonate weiter wächst."  

ClickableOil berichtete vor kurzem über Einkommen in Höhe von $5.052.237 für das abgelaufene Geschäftsjahr und übertraf damit die Erwartungen, da sie den Umsatz mehr als verdoppelten. Die Firma stellt weiterhin preiswerte und leistungsfähige Heizöldienstleistungen zur Verfügung, und will durch Marketing-Bemühungen und Zukäufe weiter wachsen.  

15.06.06 20:06

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcStock Trading Alert

Thursday, June 15th Stock Trading Alert

SARASOTA, FL -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 06/15/06 -- eLocity's stocks to watch for today are -- DC Brands International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: DCBI), CirTran Corporation (OTCBB: CIRT), Clickable Enterprises, Inc. (OTCBB: CKEI), Casey's General Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASY).

Investors, have a look at DC Brands International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: DCBI), provider of the energy drink "Dickens Energy Cider." The company announced on Wednesday that they have reached the final stage negotiations with a Minnesota-based beverage distribution conglomerate. The pending deal was announced earlier in a press release dated May 15th titled, "DC Brands International Expects Eight New Distributors." For strategic reasons DC Brands stated that the company's name is being withheld and that only after five of the eight individual distributors in the conglomerate's network established training dates that a formal announcement of the Minnesota Distributor Network will be released.

DC Brands International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: DCBI) is currently trading at around 10 cents a share.

Other stocks to watch:

CirTran Corporation (OTCBB: CIRT) announced on Tuesday that the company had closed and received court approval of a transaction allowing the company to purchase certain assets of Los Angeles based Advanced Beauty Solutions, LLC, for $2,310,000.

CIRT closed Wednesday at $0.033.

Clickable Enterprises, Inc. (OTCBB: CKEI) announced Wednesday that it had signed a definitive agreement with a regional asphalt paving company to provide 250,000 gallons of industrial-grade fuel during the company's off season, May through October.

CKEI closed Wednesday at $0.05.

Casey's General Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASY) announced financial results for its fiscal fourth-quarter ended April 30, 2006 on Tuesday, reporting earnings of $10.4 million, or 21 cents per share, compared to $7.3 million, or 15 cents per share, in the same quarter last year.
http://www.pcquote.com/stocks/readNews.php?symbol=CKEI&id=573122

15.06.06 20:17

1894 Postings, 6746 Tage Fintelwuselwixblödsinn

"CKEI closed Wednesday at $0.05."
Schön wärs!! Wie kommen die auf den Kurs??? rt pcquote 0,013!?  

15.06.06 20:22

2791 Postings, 6699 Tage kiwi03seltsam...

sonst ja eigentlich alles gute nachrichten, nur den kurs kümmert es nicht. vielleicht war das ja einfach eine hellseherische fähigkeit und der kurs ist bald wirklich bei 0,05 nachdem das mit den wandelanleihen vom tisch ist.  

15.06.06 20:29

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcMonsterMegaDeal

Wenn meine Theorie stimmt, dann schließt Clickable
in zwei WOchen einen MonstermegaDeal ab: Und zwar
eine millionenschwere Finanzierung zur Tilgung der
Schulden oder zur Übernahme eines Konkurrenten!

Die Finanzierung könnte sich auf 3 Millionen Dollar
belaufen! Dies ist exakt die Summe der Wandelschuldverschreibung.
Clickable hat aktuell nur eine Marktkapitalisierung von 1,6 Millionen
Dollar! Das Volumen der Finanzierung wäre somit fast doppelt so hoch
wie die gesamte Marktkapitalisierung! Unglaublich!!! Ewas ähnliches
gab es zuletzt bei Drillisch! Das Unternehmen hat einen viel größeren
Konkurrenten geschluckt und damit seine Marktkapitalisierung mehr als
verdoppelt! Der Kurs ging von 0,68 Euro hoch auf knapp 5 Euro! Wer war
damals dabei?

-Egal!

Bei CLickable wurden seit 28. März unheimlich große Aktienpakete in
regelmäßigen Abständen verkauft. Insgesamt gingen bisher wohl rund
150 Millionen Aktien raus. Daher auch der Kursrückgang von 0,07 auf
nun fast 0,013. Doch die Finanzierung sollte Ende Juni abgeschlossen
sein! Bin gespannt, wo der Kurs in zwei Wochen steht! Ich tippe mal
auf Kurse zwischen 0,01 und 0,50!

Hier ist alles drin! Also ALLES ODER NICHTS!!! Ich will ALLES!!!  :-I  
Angehängte Grafik:
CKEI.png (verkleinert auf 86%) vergrößern
CKEI.png

15.06.06 20:34

2791 Postings, 6699 Tage kiwi03kurse zwischen...

0,01 und 0,50 ist gut ausgedrückt, da kann sich dann ja jeder aussuchen wie er es gerne hätte....also ich würde sagen die alten 0,07 sind schon in absehbarer zeit realistisch, diese wandelschuldverschreibung macht den kurs, noch...danach ist der weg nach oben endlich offen.  

16.06.06 11:10

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcAmericanBulls: BUY IF !

AmericanBulls: BUY IF !

Angehängte Grafik:
Clickable.png (verkleinert auf 85%) vergrößern
Clickable.png

16.06.06 13:06

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcClickable booooomt!

Aus einem anderen Forum:
http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=CKEI&read=6788

Here's the beef! Increasing their revenue by $362,500 for the summer months creates nearly 50% increase of revenue for the same period. This is something they required the winter months to cover for their operating costs. Now this is added revenue without the expense of winter funding. Since most if not all of their summer expenses have been covered already, the gross profit here may put them into a net profit situation due to the prepaid expenses being taken out of previous months. In December they reported an increase in customer base from the previous year from 2500 to 5000 and with that base and last year revenue (april-september) being $782,391, this makes this company already on the way to doubling their revenue again with only one contract.

This is huge. Not only is the revenue and gross profit substantial for summer months but the exposure in this new area is also going to bring more customers.

I'm not sure everyone is understanding the importance of this new contract Ckei has gained. In any industry when you obtain such a significant agreement with a large enough volume, bigger companies are viewing this as a way of adjusting their supply lines to reduce expenses by going with a company that has low overhead. This means personal service from a small company and sometimes lower prices. This is truly the start of a snowball effect. All it takes is one sizable contract and the herd will follow. SGU banks their volume on this type of service and Clickable has a more stream line operation.

One other thing is that for the next 6 months CKEI is going to be posting 50-100% gains of year over year monthly gains. This stock will look like it is on fire to any new investor. And if they announce a new acqusition, watch out!

Remember May numbers are about to be announced. All we need is May and an acquisition and this thing could jump higher than we have seen in 6 months.

18.06.06 12:29

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcDa waren´s nur noch 2!

Nach dem umsatzstarken Freitag, an dem
fast 11 Millionen Aktien gehandelt wurden,
bleiben noch genau zwei Finanzierungstage!

Also erleben wir nächste Woche noch zwei
umsatzstarke Tage mit über 10 Millionen
gehandelten shares und danach sollte der
Spuck vorbei sein! Ich kann es selbst kaum
glauben! Dann haben wir es tatsächlich geschafft?!

Hoffentlich wird es Wirklichkeit ;-) Es wäre
einfach zu schön, wenn dieser enorme Druck auf
die Aktie nachlassen würde und der Kurs endlich
zu alten Höhen hochspringen könnte!

Also Dienstag oder Mittwoch nochmal 10 Millionen
gehandelte shares und vielleicht am Freitag gleich
nochmal! Dann warten wir bis zum 28. Juni und freuen
uns, wenn die Meldung kommt: FINANZIERUNG ABGESCHLOSSEN!!!

Und dann zählen wir gemeinsam die Millionen, die wir gemacht
haben, wenn der Kurs bei 0,10 Dollar steht :-) Und wir freuen
uns, wenn der Kurs nach weiteren positiven Nachrichten (Übernahmen,
Umsatzsteigerung, Gewinnsteigerung, neue Auftraggeber...)
endlich auch mal fett nach oben geht und nicht durch diese
Millionenfinanzierung immer wieder nach unten gedrückt wird!

Als der Kurs Mitte Februar um +500% nach oben schoss, geschah
dies auch unter verhältnismäßig geringen Umsätzen! Der Vorteil
war: Es wurden nicht zig Millionen Aktien verkauft! Sondern nur
gekauft! Und genau auf diese Zeit freue ich mich!!! Endlich geht´s
wieder nach oben! Und zwar NUR nach oben :-)

Ab Juli sollte diese unsere wunderschöne Zeit endlich beginnen!
Ich freue mich schon riesig darauf und hoffe sehr, dass unser
Wunsch in Erfüllung geht! Verdient hätten wir es auf jeden Fall!

Wann wollt ihr verkaufen? Bei 0,05 oder 0,10 oder erst bei 0,50?  
Angehängte Grafik:
Clickable.gif (verkleinert auf 92%) vergrößern
Clickable.gif

18.06.06 17:16

708 Postings, 6743 Tage GK1968Also wenn du so freundlich fragst

ich möchte gerne bei 4,9 oder 5 ? verkaufen so wie bei drillisch. sollte doch funktionieren oder???

Gruß GK  

18.06.06 17:33

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcAber sicher!

Es gibt dazu zwei Möglichkeiten:

1. Es gibt einen Re-Split 100:1
2. Du wartest ein paar Jahrzehnte :-)

Aber 1000% sollten realistisch drin sein!  

18.06.06 19:37

2791 Postings, 6699 Tage kiwi03nur noch....

eine frage der zeit, bis clickable endlich wieder steigt....ein einstieg in den nächsten tagen könnte sich aus meiner sicht lohnen, ist die wandelschuldverschreibung abgeschlossen wird clickable seinen weg machen. gute zahlen kamen in letzter zeit genug, der wert wollte danach immer nach oben, wurde aber sofort wieder runtergedrückt durch die massenhaften verkäufe......aber das sieht dann wohl bald anders aus.  

18.06.06 20:43

54 Postings, 6641 Tage Zackian Soarparc

ich wollte sie 2 Jahre liegen lassen,die Firma wächst doch bestimmt noch,  lohnt es sich nicht ???  

19.06.06 08:47

4878 Postings, 6989 Tage SolarparcOptimal!

Wer sein Clickable-Geld 1 oder 2 Jahre liegen lassen kann,
hat hier die optimale Investition gemacht! Ich glaube fest
daran, dass CLickable bereits nächstes Jahr mindestens
1000% höher steht als jetzt! Und in 2 Jahren sollte der
Umsatz bei 18 - 22 Millionen stehen und der Kurs entsprechend
in der Nähe der 1-Dollar-Marke sein! Aber nur, wenn Clickable
bis dahin nicht von einem größeren Konkurrenten aufgekauft
wurde... denn dann könnte es alles noch viel viel schneller gehen :-)  
Angehängte Grafik:
CKEI.gif (verkleinert auf 80%) vergrößern
CKEI.gif

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 |
| 19 | 20 | 21 | ... | 70  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben