eröffnet am: 10.02.13 14:42 von: SherlockHolm. Anzahl Beiträge: 3988
neuester Beitrag: 03.03.24 15:26 von: rolliv Leser gesamt: 330823
davon Heute: 51
bewertet mit 12 Sternen

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 150 | 151 |
| 153 | 154 | ... | 160  Weiter  

18.07.15 13:59

3674 Postings, 5499 Tage karassVolumen am OTC auch nicht hoch,

ein kleine positive Nachricht  und das Ding geht durch die Decke.

18.07.15 14:17

230 Postings, 4653 Tage gpggwgso siehts aus

30.07.15 21:42

230 Postings, 4653 Tage gpggwgtja

Pech gehabt würde ich sagen. Fällt wie ein Stein.  

31.07.15 09:20

1607 Postings, 3919 Tage fritz123bitte um Einschätzung dieser Aktie?

31.07.15 11:44

230 Postings, 4653 Tage gpggwgfinde es komisch

dass die nur noch fällt! :-/ so schlimm wie der kurs sieht es doch nicht aus?!?
http://de.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=67956434

01.08.15 08:37

3674 Postings, 5499 Tage karass50%/50% Chance

meine bleiben liegen. Kann mal nix negatives zu agritek finden. Haus und Hof

sollte man hier natürlich nicht investieren.

01.08.15 08:40

3674 Postings, 5499 Tage karasswebsite "mediswipe"

bei ariva nicht mehr aktuell.

http://agritekholdings.com/

16.08.15 17:06

3663 Postings, 4447 Tage Monaco1Agritek

Lohnt hier der Eistieg?
Wo habt ihr gekauft? USA deutlich günstiger  

17.08.15 17:42

3674 Postings, 5499 Tage karassich konnte über flatex

am OTC nicht kaufen, hab in Stuttgart gekauft. Ob sich Einstieg lohnt wird man

sehen.

05.09.15 11:01

230 Postings, 4653 Tage gpggwgagritek

Wer glaubt noch an die wende?  

08.09.15 13:19

118 Postings, 4580 Tage SiXp4cKverkaufen werde ich nicht...........

..........aber auch schwer einzuschätzen wie es wird......keine News.....nichts........ ...ich hoffe nur dass es bald mal auf 2 Cent steigt....dann wäre ich break-even.....  

09.09.15 23:36

3674 Postings, 5499 Tage karassschätze mal

hier ist Hopfen und Malz verloren, 100.000St. zu 0,008. Geld fährt wohl den Kamin

hoch aber sind ja "nur" 800 Lappen. In Zukunft keine Penny-Stocks mehr, auf jeden

Fall keine Marijuana-Aktien und irgenwas mit Gesundheit und so ein Müll mehr.

10.09.15 22:12

230 Postings, 4653 Tage gpggwges geht

Wieder bergauf :D  

15.09.15 21:09

965 Postings, 3759 Tage Kampfschwein300gibt news

Press Releases

Agritek Holdings, Inc. Announces Launch of Next Generation Vaporizer and Accessories Through Distributors in California and Colorado Under Prohibition Products Division
Download PDF
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/10/15 -- Agritek Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: AGTK) (http://www.Agritekholdings.com), a fully reporting company on the OTCQB and leader in Compassionate Care Technology and agricultural solutions for the medicinal cannabis industry, today announced that the Company has launched its new line of Prohibition Vaporizers and accessories under its' wholly owned subsidiary Prohibition Products Inc.

The next generation intellectual property encompasses a proprietary cartridge and battery that synthesizes herbs for use in a personal portable vaporizer device. The liquefied, active ingredients from the herbs are injected into disposable cartridges and vaporized using technology never before seen in the electronic vaporizer, herbal or medicinal industries. This unique delivery system for herbal remedies and medicine is incredibly efficient, delivering desired results in minutes, and at much higher concentration levels than traditional or existing technology for herbal medicines.

The new Prohibition device which fits in the palm of the users' hand, making use almost completely discreet solves the common problem of adding e-liquid or oils into reusable tanks or other forms of combustion to take advantage of the herbal remedies. This is the smallest vaporizer in its class -- in the world. Not only is this the smallest device on the market, but it boasts 650mAh USB rechargeable battery with pass-through charging technology. This technology allows the user to enjoy their vaporizer while simultaneously charging. Another progressive leap forward in vaporizer technology is the incorporation -- for the first time ever -- of a magnetic connection with the disposable cartridge. This removes about 10 threads that a user would have to go through in order to connect the disposable cartridge to the battery source and allows the cartridge to discreetly slip inside the middle of the custom made device. This game-changing technology allows Prohibition Products to make the world's smallest disposable cartridge concentrate vaporizer. Agritek Holdings through Prohibition Products is proud to announce the launch of our innovative vaporizer now on sale through direct distributor relationships throughout California and Colorado.

The Prohibition Line will expect to be available at brick-and-mortar retailers and online at prohibitionlife.com starting September 25th. The Prohibition Pen kits will be sold as starter packs with individual refillable replacement cartridges proprietary to the device in smoke shops nationally as well as in regulated and legal jurisdictions starting in California and Colorado. Initial orders from our major distributors have been placed and are expect to reach at least five thousand units per month by the end of October. The first limited addition Prohibition Pens are expected to retail for between $49.99 and $69.99, labeled as the Dillinger for men and the Daisy for women, available in multiple color schemes. An aggressive nationwide manufacturer coupon initiative through social media campaigns will accompany the rollout of the Prohibition Vaporizer line giving consumers an added incentive to purchase select oil manufacturers all produced in the US to use with their new device.

CEO of Agritek, Justin Braune is excited to announce that "today we shook hands with one of the leading distributors in the e-cigarette and smoke-shop markets. This company is headquartered in Chino, CA and has been hitting home runs since their inception. Today we started what will potentially develop into an exclusive arrangement for Smoke Shop retailers world-wide with access to over 9000 retailers internationally." Justin Braune also mentioned that (he has) "no doubt that this relationship will grow to a monthly number between 7,500 units and 10,000 units monthly."

Michael McNeely, VP of Business Development for distribution, stated, "We're always excited to work with Justin again. He always brings us products that are on the cutting edge of innovation. Our grassroots technique of building our strategic relationships with smoke-shops globally puts us in a great position to support Agritek and this game-changing Vaporizer. We are very selective of which products we choose to bring on as that is how we built such a strong reputation in the industry and we have no doubt that we will be dropping jaws at future trade shows and with our retailers with this new product."

Link: http://ir.agritekholdings.com/press-releases/detail/1176  

28.09.15 19:11

109 Postings, 3495 Tage Mr.LoongGrowlife

Was ist da los ?? Gibt es News ?  

17.11.15 21:42

965 Postings, 3759 Tage Kampfschwein300News

Press Releases

Agritek Holdings Inc. Announces Letter to Shareholders and Appointment of Interim Chief Executive Officer B. Michael Freidman
Download PDF
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 11/09/15 -- Agritek Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: AGTK) (http://www.Agritekholdings.com), a fully reporting company on the OTCQB and leader in Compassionate Care Technology and agricultural solutions for the recreational cannabis industry, today announced an open letter to its shareholders.

Dear Shareholders:

I thought it appropriate to communicate with you now that I have been appointed as the interim Chief Executive Officer of Agritek Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") as of Friday last week. At this time, I feel that each of our shareholders should be provided with more details relating to the Form 8-K filed this morning and management's plans for moving the company forward. My goal is to communicate openly with you within the bounds set by the applicable regulatory bodies.

The 8-K filed Friday November 6th 2015, specifically was related to:

(1.) Departures of principal officers, elections of directors, and appointments of principal officers.

This morning's 8K announced effective November 4, 2015, the resignation of Justin Braune, the Company's CEO of the last 8 months and effective October 26, 2015, the resignation of Heather Bush, the Company's Chief Financial Officer (the "CFO"). Mr. Braune's appointed Ms. Bush as CFO on September 16, 2015.

As many of our long term shareholders are aware, I previously served as your Chief Executive Officer of this Company and on its' Board of Directors since 2009. I still remain the largest single shareholder of this company and have been for almost six years. I have personally led Agritek then known as Mediswipe Inc. and have been a part of this company at it's highest of highs during the initial cannabis sector boom, and for the last eight months stood on the sideline and watched new management bring it to the lowest point of our trading history with several matters that need to be resolved immediately.

Admittedly, it is not easy to be a pioneer within a new sector, and we have in the past several years shared good times and bad. I truly felt and agreed to step down as CEO in March 2015 and by bringing in new leadership at the time, thought it to be the right choice to initiate positive change for Agritek. I trusted Mr. Braune's resume and knowledge of the industry would bring new life to the Company and I followed the lead of new management's strategic plans to launch a vaporizer division with a proprietary device. Unfortunately this product still has not been launched into the marketplace.

It was my feeling, as well as that of many other shareholders, that Agritek and its subsidiary had significant opportunities and assets to perform on its business plan and generate significant revenues. For numerous reasons, this was not happening. I believe that previous management over the last several months seemed to focus on large opportunities with longer sales cycles that in fact, have turned not into revenue as promised. This strategy, combined with our note holders converting stock did not fare well for our stock price.

As you will soon see, we are already on our way to reorganizing and refocusing the company. In an effort to fast-track this turnaround, I am announcing that the Company is withdrawing its application from FINRA at this time from the Reverse Split. FINRA advised the Company that the Reverse Split was going to be subject to a secondary review process. The amount of time that this has taken with the lack of follow up, and the unknown timing of the secondary review process has created an incredible amount of stress and uncertainty within our marketplace. I feel it is in the best interest of our shareholders to not reverse and restructure the company at this time, work with our note holders to remove the toxic debt from our balance sheet and immediately focus on revenue streams and market opportunities to bring greater value to the Company and its shareholders.

In the last two days, I have retained a well established and a highly respected SEC lawyer as corporate counsel to guide our Company, a financial accounting firm to help remain reporting and complete our financial statements to remain fully reporting, and am in the process of retaining independent auditing firm to ensure we remain compliant and file our quarterly report. Your company has been fully reporting since its inception and completely transparent to its investors and shareholders. I believe our assets, brands, and IP have greater value than our present market cap.

Further, I have developed two immediate opportunities to monetize our land assets both in Nevada and Colorado. It was recently discovered that the notarized quitclaim deed we had on our 80 acres in Colorado was not recorded by our original joint venture partner. The Company is presently working to resolve this matter, and is in first position as a lien holder to own the property for our development plans with our cultivation partner for planting Hemp in Pueblo this spring. Documentation related to the Colorado land purchase is filed within the recent 8-K. We presently have two offers to monetize our land asset in Nevada which the Company is evaluating.

The market for our stock has deteriorated quite a bit over the last several months due to the toxic debt on the books. However, there are immediate opportunities that our advisor Dr. Stephen Holt and I are reviewing to create potential immediate revenue opportunities. These immediate opportunities include land leases for cultivation and production by licensed entities in Colorado and Nevada, the release of a full line of CBD and Hemp extract products including tinctures, capsules, skin care and beverages with one of the most well known and respected supply sources and brand names partnering with Agritek. We have also just received our approval from the United States Patent office for our Mello Meal trademark to be used as an infused meal that will include beverages and edibles with plans to be sold in dispensaries nationally in legal jurisdictions.

Although it is not under the circumstances that I would have wished or could control, it is with renewed enthusiasm that I once again will undertake the leadership of Agritek Holdings. In these first weeks, I compare the company to other start-up organizations I worked with during my career that became extremely successful. I am encouraged by the familiar excitement of new opportunity within this sector that has evolved over the last two years with multiple jurisdictions now seeking experience and guidance and the possibilities that it engenders. Drawing from my experience in this sector and having access to established networks in recreational states, I understand that taking a laboratory prototype or idea and getting it into "go to market" shape requires shifting the development mindset and, at times, leveraging different skills and people. Those people that I have identified to join our board and team share my mindset and will bring a positive force to rebuild this Company. Our team members and management will insure that we are working together effectively.

I expect this will be the first of many interactions directly and indirectly with you as we release news and updates on our business operations and strategies through year end and in 2016. It is my hope that this update has given you some insights into our current status and objectives. I can assure you that we are focused on remaining a meaningful Company within the cannabis sector. I believe that by growing our business, utilizing our land assets, and adding to our existing asset base new products ready for market, we may get the attention of investors that may help AGTK trade at higher levels with greater volume and increase our market cap.

I will work hard to eliminate virtually all potentially dilutive financing instruments that are currently outstanding. I am currently working on all fronts and doing everything that I can to make your investment in Agritek Holdings a successful one. Building shareholder value remains of utmost importance to the executive team and Board of Directors. We look forward to pursuing various avenues of growth in the time ahead.

Link: http://ir.agritekholdings.com/press-releases/detail/1179  

03.01.16 13:32

9246 Postings, 7421 Tage gripswas glaut ihr, ist die Aktie einen Zock wert??

11.01.16 21:54

965 Postings, 3759 Tage Kampfschwein300kann gut

möglich sein. Ich schätze  mal das es eventuell einen kleinen Hype gibt wenn Kanada  Cannabis komplett frei gibt.  

06.02.16 08:28

3674 Postings, 5499 Tage karassgehts jetzt aufwärts

oder doch nur Strohfeuer?

15.02.16 20:36

965 Postings, 3759 Tage Kampfschwein300News

Agritek Holdings Inc. Announces 8k Filing and Retains Services of CPA Audit Firm to Complete Fully Reporting Status
Download PDF
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/09/16 -- Agritek Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: AGTK) (http://www.Agritekholdings.com), a leader in Compassionate Care Technology and agricultural solutions for the recreational cannabis industry, today announced that the Company has filed an 8K announcing its new auditing firm L&L CPAS, PA ("L&L") in order to return to fully compliant reporting status.

The Company and its new management team have been working diligently for weeks to organize all of the corporate and financial information after former management allowed the Company to lose its reporting status to once again become in compliance with SEC requirements.

"I strongly feel we now have a great team in place to ensure that the financial integrity and accountability that is so important today is in place for both our shareholders and new investors. Fully reporting SEC status will once again permit Agritek Holdings to obtain a listing on NASDAQ's OTCQX, and broaden our exposure and legitimacy to the investment community.

As our recently announced events including our flavored CBD capsules Cannabol Rx, beverage line and new consulting contracts in Oregon continue to move forward, we plan to update our shareholders accordingly", stated B. Michael Friedman, CEO of Agritek Holdings Inc. Although there is no real way to quantify the added value of moving to fully reporting status, the improved terms for future funding, the ability for new investors to purchase our common shares as a fully reporting company will be significant, which will greatly help us achieve our immediate business objectives for realization of meaningful revenue", further added Friedman.

The Company recently announced it has executed its first manufacturing purchase order for patented flavored capsules for the production and distribution of its' new proprietary formulated capsules under the brands Cannabol Rx and Advanced Hemp Caps.

Cannabol Rx will be the first flavored capsule containing CBD with a proprietary formulation sold through licensed distributors in regulated jurisdictions. The Capsules for the first time will be offered in three flavors; coffee for its' "awake" formula, berry flavor for its' "focus" formulation and mint for its' sleep formulation. The initial release will be the mint flavor for sleep and relaxation containing 10 ml of CBD and additional natural, organic sleep aids.

Advanced Hemp Caps will be one of the first flavored capsules contacting pure Hemp Oil, able to be sold nationally offering the many benefits of Hemp Seed Oil extract. Hemp Oil products are already sold legally and contain zero THC similar to hemp protein, ice cream, beauty products and oil tinctures now offered in big brand chains including Whole Foods, GNC and national health food chains. Formulations are being approved by Agritek's advisory board member Dr. Stephen Holt, world reknowned physician, scientist and Best-Selling Author including his new book "The Cannabis Revolution."

Link http://ir.agritekholdings.com/press-releases/detail/1183  

19.02.16 17:04

2 Postings, 3031 Tage sparhai24Hallo

bin hier neu,

habe diese Aktie in meinem Depot wird aber nicht mehr dort gehandelt.

Wo kann man diese noch kaufen oder verkaufen ?

Hat jemand eine Idee ?  

19.02.16 19:09

81 Postings, 3031 Tage SakulaGrowlife

Hallo, habe die Aktie schon länger im Depot, damals bei der ING gekauft, kann sie aber nicht mehr handeln. Ich hoffe dass sie wieder handelbar wird. Waren stark im Minus, jetzt dieser wahnsinns Ritt nach oben.

Das sagt die Website:

Shareholder updates?

On February 17th, 2016 GrowLife was notified that FINRA has approved D. Weckstein & Co., the broker-dealer who filed a 15c2-11 on August 2014, as our market maker: otce.finra.org/DailyList

GrowLife is fully SEC reporting and management continues to work at returning shareholder value. Shareholder information can be found by reviewing the public SEC filings here.
If you wish to read my recent update on the company status, it can be found on Medium.

We have thousands of shareholders, many who correspond with us, and we cannot always engage with them individually, as much as we would like. The best way for me to keep you informed is to follow me on Twitter @marcohegyi or Medium.com/@hegyi, where I notify followers of updates including key SEC filings.

I remain grateful for our shareholder?s support.

Marco Hegyi, President GrowLife, Inc.  

Seite: Zurück 1 | ... | 150 | 151 |
| 153 | 154 | ... | 160  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben