SEC-FILINGS:
http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/...e=&SIC=&owner=include&action=getcompany

Kurs-Übersicht:
DTL - http://www.ariva.de/quote/simple.m?secu=101235772
USA - http://www.ariva.de/quote/simple.m?secu=101232725

Finanznachrichten/NEWS:
http://www.genesis-china.net/news.asp?fir_lineid=79&sec_lineid=490
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GNPH.OB
http://www.finanznachrichten.de/suche/...p?words=ISIN%3A+US37184Q2012 http://www.finanznachrichten.de/suche/...nis.asp?words=genesis+pharma

interessante LINKs:
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=743
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=11828

Bemerkung zu diesem Thread (vom Verfasser):

...in diesem Thread soll in vernünftiger Weise über die Aktie (Tickersymbol: GNPH) informiert und diskutiert werden.
Jedem User steht es frei, sich an diesem Informationsaustausch zu beteiligen.

Werbung für andere Aktien, Sinnlos-Beiträge sowie Beleidigungen von/über User werden von mir rigoros geahndet und mit Sperre des ausführenden Users für meine Threads geandet!
Diese Auswahlkriterien betreffen nicht nur Aktionen in meinen Threads sondern umfassen auch von mir mitgelesenen Threads.

Aus besagtem Grund sind div. User schon in diese "Bannliste" aufgenommen.
Sieht sich ein User zu unrecht in diese Liste aufgenommen, so steht es ihm/ihr frei per BM mit mir Kontakt aufzunehmem...

04.09.2008: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080904/cnth040.html?.v=5
Genesis Pharmaceuticals Completes Reverse Stock Split and Will Trade Under a New Symbol

LaiYANG, China, Sept. 4 /Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Genesis Pharmaceuticals Enterprises, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GNPH - News; "Genesis" or the "Company"), a leading pharmaceutical company in the People's Republic of China, today announced that it completed a 40-for-1 reverse stock split of its common stock which will begin trading under the symbol "GNPH."
ADVERTISEMENT

Upon today's market open, Genesis' common stock will no longer trade under the symbol "GTEC" and will begin trading on a split-adjusted basis under the trading symbol "GNPH."

Following this reverse stock split, the Company has approximately 10,325,000 shares of common stock outstanding.

"We are pleased to complete this reverse stock split of our common stock as part of our efforts to position the company to move to a senior U.S. stock market and improve the marketability and value of our shares," said Mr. Cao Wubo, Chairman and CEO of Genesis Pharmaceuticals Enterprises. "We expect this adjustment to our capital structure to bring the Company to the attention of new investors and make our shares more attractive to them."

Stockholders who hold their shares in brokerage accounts or "street name" will not be required to take any action to exchange their shares. Stockholders of record who hold share certificates will receive a letter of transmittal requesting that they surrender their old stock certificates for new stock certificates reflecting the adjusted number of shares as a result of the reverse stock split. The Transfer Agent and Registrar for shares of GTEC's common stock is Computershare Trust Company, 350 Indiana St., #800, Golden, Colorado 80401, (303) 262-0600. They will act as the exchange agent for purposes of implementing the exchange of stock certificates.

About Genesis Pharmaceuticals Enterprises, Inc.

Genesis Pharmaceuticals Enterprises, Inc. is a U.S. public company engaged in the research, development, production, marketing and sales of pharmaceutical products in the People's Republic of China. Its operations are located in Northeast China in an Economic Development Zone in Laiyang City, Shandong province. Genesis is a major pharmaceutical company in China producing tablets, capsules, and granules for both western and Chinese herbal- based medical drugs.

Safe Harbor Statement

Certain statements in this press release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the Company's actual results and financial position to differ materially from those included within the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including those relating to the Company's ability to introduce, manufacture and distribute new drugs. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated or predicted results, and reported results should not be considered as an indication of future performance. The potential risks and uncertainties include, among others, the Company's ability to obtain raw materials needed in manufacturing, the continuing employment of key employees, the failure risks inherent in testing any new drug, the possibility that regulatory approvals may be delayed or become unavailable, patent or licensing concerns that may include litigation, direct competition from other manufacturers and product obsolescence. More information about the potential factors that could affect the Company's business and financial results is included in the Company's filings, available via the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.

For more information, please contact:

Genesis Pharmaceuticals Enterprises, Inc.
    Ms. Elsa Sung, CFO
    Tel:   +1-954-727-8435
    Email: genesispharm@gmail.com
    Web:   http://www.genesis-china.net

CCG Investor Relations, Inc.
    Mr. Crocker Coulson, President
    Tel:   +1-646-213-1915
    Email: crocker.coulson@ccgir.com
    Web:   http://www.ccgir.com
-----------
*amM - keine Kaufempfehlung

LONG:  GNPH / UVSE / HTOG

Eröffnunsspiel 3.Liga: RWE-SGD  0:1
DFB-Pokal 1.Runde '08: RWE-Bayern München  3:4
!! RWE-Jxxa  2:1 !!
Angehängte Grafik:
gnph_chart.png (verkleinert auf 60%) vergrößern
gnph_chart.png
Seite: Zurück 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 7  Weiter  
146 Postings ausgeblendet.

29.03.09 20:00

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815axChina Rising Investment Conference (18.05.2009)

http://www.chinarisingconference.com/presenting.html

The global market meltdown has created opportunities to invest in outstanding companies in what continues to be the fastest growing major economy in the world at historically unprecedented valuations.

Please join the China Rising Investment Conference to meet with the senior management of a wide range of growth companies from China in sectors including consumer staples, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, infrastructure, information technology, advanced materials, capital goods, and alternative energy.

Hear the top picks by the best informed analysts currently following Chinese equities. And get in-depth advice on successful China investing strategies from leading public and private equity investors active in China.
          §30 companies, from microcap to large cap
          §250 fund managers and investors
          §Presentations and one-on-one meetings
          §Analyst roundtable with top picks for 2009

Conference attendance is by invitation only.

Contact Info:

For investment professionals who are interested in attending the conference, please click here to register. We will process your request and get back to you with confirmation.

For individual investors, you are welcome to sign up to listen to webcast.

For company executives who are interested in presenting at the conference, please contact: Crocker Coulson (646) 213 1915 crocker.coulson@ccgir.com

For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Crocker Coulson (646) 213 1915 crocker.coulson@ccgir.com or Karen Ji (310) 954 1351 karen.ji@ccgir.com

Confirmed Presenting Companies:
Genesis Pharmaceuticals  GNPH
-----------
gegen aktive & ehemalige Doppel-ID's  (wie Superflach...)

DFB-Pokal 2008: RWE-Bayern München  3:4
RWE-Jxxa  2:1 & 1:1
Tabelle 3.Liga: (7) RWE

02.04.09 15:28

42 Postings, 5695 Tage rem53News

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/...Pharmaceuticals-prnews-14826291.html

Genesis Pharmaceuticals Affirms Operating Income Guidance, Adjusts Revenue Guidance for Fiscal 2009
Thursday April 2, 2009, 8:00 am EDT
      Buzz up! Print LAIYANG, China, April 2 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Genesis Pharmaceuticals Enterprises, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GNPH - News; "Genesis" or the "Company"), a U.S. pharmaceutical company with its principal operations in the People's Republic of China, today affirmed its previously announced operating income guidance of $40 to $43 million for its fiscal year ending June 30, 2009. The Company also adjusted its revenue guidance for its fiscal year ending June 30, 2009 from a range of $122 to $130 million to a range of $111 to $116 million as a result of restructuring how it distributes and sells its products.

The Company restructured its distribution and sales system to sell its Clarithromycin sustained-release tablets, Itopride Hydrochloride granules and Baobaole chewable tablets to hospitals and pharmacies through 28 large independent regional distributors. Each of these primary regional distributors works closely with sub-distributors and Genesis' internal marketing and sales network.

In connection with its sales restructuring, the Company lowered the per unit prices of certain products that the Company charges to regional distributors in cases where such regional distributors became responsible for some of the costs associated with these products that previously were direct marketing expenses of the Company. The Company adjusted its revenue guidance to reflect these adjusted prices.

The Company's new products, including Radix Isatidis dispersible tablets and products, acquired from its recent purchase of Hongrui Pharmaceuticals Company, will be sold through this new sales structure. However, the Company will not change its marketing method or sales structure with respect to the sale of its low margin Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride tablets and Paracetamol tablets.

The Company works with regional distributors to design and jointly execute local marketing and promotional plans aimed at the medical community and end users. The Company's close relationship with a regional distributor recently led to expansion into Tibet. The Company hopes to continue geographical expansion and to gain greater market penetration through ongoing cooperation with regional distributors.

The Company has an internal marketing and sales network of 470 full time and 620 part time sales representatives who operate as local level marketers and product services personnel.

The Company's management believes that greater reliance on regional distributors will be needed in the future to support the Company's growing product portfolio.

"We are affirming our operating income guidance because of our positive view of the overall pharmaceutical market in China and our belief that restructuring our sales network will help us achieve our operating income goals," said Mr. Wubo Cao, Chief Executive Officer of Genesis. "As an important part of its medical reform initiatives, we understand that China plans to establish provincial and national basic medicine lists. We expect that most of our products will be on these national lists. We also expect to benefit from the Chinese government's plan to extend medical insurance coverage to a greater number of people. In addition, we hope that our close working relationships with local distributors will enable us to sell more of our products on a provincial level."  

06.04.09 14:19

42 Postings, 5695 Tage rem5314 Tuition Breaking Stocks

http://www.seekingalpha.com/article/...n-breaking-stocks?source=yahoo

14 Tuition Breaking Stocks
by: Glen Bradford April 06, 2009 | about stocks: CAEI / CHCG / CNEH.OB / CNO / FAS / GNPH.OB / XING      Glen Bradford Follow83
Followers 3
Following You are currently following Glen Bradford

Stop FollowingYou are no longer following Glen Bradford
About this author:
Glen Bradford's articles on Seeking Alpha
Visit: Glen Doth Know
Visit: GlenBradford.com
Become a Contributor Submit an Article    Font Size: PrintEmail TweetThis You might have been like my friends and family in the past 6-months -- afraid to check the portfolio, afraid to accidentally see the latest Dow Jones beatdown, with an upset stomach from a depreciating portfolio of Large Caps that your broker said were a great buy two years ago. You might be in a state of denial. You might be sitting 100% cash with two years of fallout supplies packed into your basement. I challenge you to open your eyes and go hunt with me for bargains.

What sets Super Markets apart from Stock Markets is pretty straight forward. At the Super Market, a 50%-off sale draws people from across the country to line up at 4am and stampede the bargains. At the Stock Market, a 50%-off sale is like a bomb threat in an airport. There are those that make gobs of money in times when the stock market is 50%-off. The trick is not looking around for the 50%-off items, because those really aren?t the bargains anymore. There are stocks that are 95%-off in a 50%-off sale. I call this the clearance aisle. These goods are selling for less than their cost of production (book value). The trick here is differentiating ones that are high quality from those of lesser quality. I set my parameters as fairly straight forward. The companies I buy have to be profitable and growing.

Then, the trick is continuously learning how companies can and may scam their investors. I look for indications of accounting fraud, and try to eliminate those companies from my lists. Did you know that companies can boast huge numbers year-after-year and not be making money?

Now, I?m not saying that all 14 of these companies are going to be up 300% one year from today. What I am saying is that by being certain that I am uncertain, I can diversify my college tuition nest egg into 14 of the cheapest discounted cash flow companies out of the 5,000 I?ve sorted through. I can also do my best to minimize my risk by knowing how to identify accounting fraud and not paying more than book value for a stock. By doing this, I am certain that I will candidly beat the market over time. Don?t believe me? That?s fine. All I can do for you is give you the opportunity. The choice is yours to take it, or leave it.

Below I?ve compiled a table of all the plays I am considering or possibly in. Mind you that I have been betting my college tuition on my advice. Some of the numbers have been adjusted by me in order to reflect my feelings on the stock itself as well as potential dilutions.

Earnings Price P/E P/B Growth Bust Target Boom Target Exchange Listed? Bottom?
CNO $ 0.85  $ 1.35  1.59  0.15 16% $6.80 $13.60 1 1.0  
GHII $ 0.13  $ 0.08  0.62  0.16 27% $1.04 $3.51 0 0.7  
NWD $ 0.20  $ 0.17  0.85  0.13 13% $1.60 $2.60 1 0.3  
CAEI $ 0.50  $ 1.00  2.00  1.06 25% $4.00 $12.50 1 0.5  
CHCG $ 0.51  $ 0.92  1.80  0.55 20% $4.08 $10.20 0 0.8  
CYXN $ 0.19  $ 0.27  1.42  0.68 25% $1.52 $4.75 0 0.9  
GNPH $ 2.16  $ 4.95  2.29  0.54 12% $17.28 $25.92 0 0.5  
OPAI $ 0.20  $ 0.14  0.70  0.18 30% $1.60 $6.00 0 0.5  
LTUS $ 0.24  $ 0.30  1.25  0.32 26% $1.92 $6.24 0 0.6  
CKGT $ 0.14  $ 0.30  2.14  0.23 11% $1.12 $1.54 0 0.6  
AKRK $ 0.09  $ 0.19  2.11  0.35 20% $0.72 $1.80 0 0.6  
FAS $ 4.00  $ 7.20  1.80  0.3 15% $32.00 $60.00 1 0.7  
CNEH $ 0.70  $ 1.49  2.13  0.61 20% $5.60 $14.00 0.5 0.4  
XING $ 0.65  $ 1.32  2  0.17 10% $7.60 $9.50 0 0.5  

I also figure that I?ll outline my sentiment. I?m bullish financials that are down 85%+ in the last 3 years that are likely to survive this downturn. I?m neutral-bullish commodity prices. I?m neutral-bearish the US dollar; not because of this narrative fallacy of monetizing the US deficit, but because of the US-Treasury bubble bursting and the reversal of the ?run to the dollar for safety? trend. I?m bullish emerging markets.

Disclaimer: Glen and his investors currently own CNO, GHII, NWD CAEI, CHCG, CYXN, GNPH.OB, OPAI LTUS, FAS, CNEH  

07.04.09 17:33

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815axKurs_USA

-----------

15.04.09 16:54

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815ax6 USD ...

-----------

15.04.09 17:14

5662 Postings, 6095 Tage _bbb_:-)

So jetzt hopp hopp ý Uplisting BOOOOOOOOOOOM ! :-)
Sehr schön...sollten wir nochmals unter 6 dollar fallen leg ich noch ein paar nach.  

15.04.09 17:37

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815ax@ _bbb_: da scheint was im "Busch" zu sein !?

...oder wie würdest du den kontinuierlichen Anstieg (über die letzten Tage/Wochen + heute) deuten ??
-----------

Angehängte Grafik:
gnph.gif
gnph.gif

15.04.09 17:41

42 Postings, 5695 Tage rem53Na endlich

Wir haben genug gelitten.
Viele Shares in festen Händen,wenn da jemand rein will,gehts hoch.
Es kann ja auch das Aktienrückkaufpacket sein?

Auf steigende Kurse,erstes Ziel:10USD  

16.04.09 12:37

5662 Postings, 6095 Tage _bbb_Chart

Angehängte Grafik:
gnphchart.png (verkleinert auf 65%) vergrößern
gnphchart.png

19.04.09 14:36

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815axKursentwicklung (GNPH - weekly)

-----------

Tabelle 3.Liga: (8) RWE
Angehängte Grafik:
gnph.png
gnph.png

20.04.09 17:19

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815ax7 USD ...

(aus dem Tal dem Gipfel entgegen)...
-----------

Angehängte Grafik:
gnph.gif
gnph.gif

20.04.09 18:26

5662 Postings, 6095 Tage _bbb_Weee

so ich hab die 50 letzten Shares in Frankfurt für 5 Euro weggeschnappt ! :-)
Mehr gabs ned..:-( , naja ich hab ja eh schon genug hehe..
Stuttgart jetzt 1000 für 6.05? hahahahahankfurt 5.50? 0 Stück...hehehe  

21.04.09 10:07

5662 Postings, 6095 Tage _bbb_Heh.. :-)

Sieht so aus als wären die Regale nun endlich leer...sehr RAR das Teil :-)
Find ich gut....lala ;-)

Xetra Leitbörse, Teilausführungen möglich  n.a.  0
Stück  keine  2,70 EUR
09.12.08  13:57  

Frankfurt mehr  5,42 EUR  0
Stück  2,50 ? + Courtage  5,40 (G) EUR
21.04.09  09:08  

Stuttgart mehr  n.a.  0
Stück  2,50 ? + Börsenentgelt  4,90 (G) EUR
21.04.09  09:01  

Berlin mehr  n.a.  0
Stück  2,50 ? + Courtage  5,40 (G) EUR
21.04.09  08:39  

22.04.09 15:11

5662 Postings, 6095 Tage _bbb_News !

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/...aceuticals-prnews-14995202.html?.v=4

Genesis Pharmaceuticals Announces the Launch of Three TCM Products
Wednesday April 22, 2009, 8:00 am EDT  

23.04.09 15:16

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815axGNPH Changes its Name to Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/...-to-reflect-its-brand-name-008.htm

23.04.2009 14:04
Genesis Pharmaceuticals Changes its Name to Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Reflect its Brand Name

LAIYANG, China, April 23 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Genesis Pharmaceuticals Enterprises, (News) Inc. (BULLETIN BOARD: GNPH) (the "Company"), a U.S. pharmaceutical company with its principal operations in the People's Republic of China, today announced that it has changed its name to "Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc." ("Jiangbo").

The Company received confirmation from the Department of State of the State of Florida that the Certificate of Amendment to the Company's Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation to effect a change of its name was filed. The Board of Directors of the Company as well as the holders of a majority of the outstanding shares of the Company's voting stock approved the name change by written consent. The Company will soon receive a new CUSIP number for its common stock, after which a new ticker symbol for the Company's shares will be assigned by the OTCBB. The Company will announce its new ticker symbol and CUSIP number as soon as it receives them.

The Company's wholly owned operating subsidiary Laiyang Jiangbo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., a PRC company, markets the Company's products throughout China under the brand name "Jiangbo." Part of the Company's branding strategy includes using similar packaging for its products and creating a product line of drugs which are widely known by Jiangbo's brand name and logo.

"We support Jiangbo with the idea that 'We aim high, We aim wide.' It is part of our corporate culture to provide our customers with products that will help them lead happy and healthy lives. We always strive to produce the best possible quality products and ensure our reputation while we continue to grow our Company's revenues, profits and value," said Mr. Wubo Cao, Chief Executive Officer of Jiangbo.

"We changed our corporate name to Jiangbo to align the name of our public company with the name of our products. With this change, we hope that our customers, partners and shareholders will view our products as synonymous with our Company. We want people to think of only 'Jiangbo' as we continue to improve our Company and expand our product line," concluded Mr. Cao.
-----------

09.05.09 10:54

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815ax*

-----------

Tabelle 3.Liga: (9) RWE
Angehängte Grafik:
gnph_weekly_12month.png
gnph_weekly_12month.png

10.05.09 20:16

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815ax@ _bbb_ bzgl. Beitrag #163

...dieser Beitrag ist bis dato bei mir "durch den Rost" gefallen - aber endlich gibt es ein offizielles Statement und einen verbindlichen Zeitrahmen über das Listing, sogar zur NASDAQ (nicht "nur" AMEX) !!!

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=37357229
http://www.jiangbopharma.com/...&fir_lineid=79&sec_lineid=490
OTCBB-listed Jiangbo Pharma is also currently preparing to list on the Nasdaq within the next six to 12 months, Sung said.
-----------

Tabelle 3.Liga: (11) RWE
Angehängte Grafik:
elsa_sung_jiangbo_-_med.jpg
elsa_sung_jiangbo_-_med.jpg

11.05.09 23:09

5662 Postings, 6095 Tage _bbb_Gooooo

JGBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GNPH !!!!!! / Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals Announces New Ticker (JGBO) and CUSIP
Date : 05/11/2009 @ 2:27PM
Source : PR Newswire
Stock : (GNPH)
Quote : 7.5 0.25 (3.45%) @ 4:00PM

Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals Announces New Ticker (JGBO) and CUSIP

LAIYANG, China, May 11 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC:GNPH) (BULLETIN BOARD: GNPH) (the "Company"), a U.S. pharmaceutical company with its principal operations in the People's Republic of China, today announced that its stock will start trading on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board under the new ticker symbol "JGBO" as of May 12, 2009. The Company's shares will cease trading under the ticker symbol "GNPH" at the end of May 11, 2009.

The Company's shares will be identified under a new CUSIP: 47737 R 10 1.

About Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a U.S. public company engaged in the research, development, production, marketing and sales of pharmaceutical products in the People's Republic of China. Its operations are located in Eastern China in an Economic Development Zone in Laiyang City, Shandong province. Jiangbo is a major pharmaceutical company in China producing both western and Chinese herbal-based medical drugs in tablet, capsule, granule, syrup and electuary (sticky syrup) form. http://www.jiangbopharma.com/

Safe Harbor Statement

Certain statements in this press release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the Company's actual results and financial position to differ materially from those included within the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated or predicted results, and reported results should not be considered as an indication of future performance. The potential risks and uncertainties include, among others, the Company's ability to obtain raw materials needed in manufacturing, the continuing employment of key employees, the failure risks inherent in testing any new drug, the possibility that regulatory approvals may be delayed or become unavailable, patent or licensing concerns that may include litigation, direct competition from other manufacturers and product obsolescence. More information about the potential factors that could affect the Company's business and financial results is included in the Company's filings, available via the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.

For more information, please contact:

Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Ms. Elsa Sung, CFO Phone: +1-954-727-8435 Email: Web: http://www.jiangbopharma.com/

CCG Investor Relations, Inc.

Mr. Crocker Coulson, President Phone: +1-646-213-1915 Email: Web: http://www.ccgirasia.com/

DATASOURCE: Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

+1-954-727-8435, or CCG Investor Relations, Inc., Mr.

Crocker Coulson, President, +1-646-213-1915, for

Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Web site: http://www.jiangbopharma.com/

http://www.ccgirasia.com/

<< Back  

13.05.09 16:05

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815axÄnderung / Change: ISIN

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/...erse-aenderung-change-isin-029.htm

...siehe auch Beiträge #162 und folgend...

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/...erse-aenderung-change-isin-029.htm

13.05.2009 15:51

DIVERSE: AENDERUNG / CHANGE: ISIN
FUER FOLGENDE INSTRUMENTE WERDEN ISIN, WKN UND KUERZEL GEAENDERT.
GUELTIG AB: 14.05.2009.

Einstellung Aufnahme
ISIN Kuerzel Name Einst. mit Ablauf: ISIN Kuerzel Name Ab dem:
Anmerkungen

US37184Q2012 (News) GNY1 GENESIS PHARMA.NEW DL-,02 13.05.2009 US47737R1014
GNY1 JIANGBO PHARMAC. DL-,02 14.05.2009 Tausch 1:1
-----------

13.05.09 16:14

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815ax.

-----------

14.05.09 12:07

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815axJGBO Announces Conference Call (19.05.09 9:30 ET)

http://www.finanznachrichten.de/...s-third-quarter-of-fy-2009-008.htm

13.05.2009 21:53
Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Discuss Results for its Third Quarter of FY 2009

LAIYANG, China, May 13 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: JGBO; "Jiangbo" or the "Company") (which recently changed its name from Genesis Pharmaceuticals Enterprises, (News) Inc., OTC Bulletin Board: GNPH), a U.S. pharmaceutical company with its principal operations in the People's Republic of China, today announced that the Company will host a conference call at 9:30 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 to discuss financial results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2009 of its fiscal year 2009.

Conference Call

The conference call will include Mr. Wubo Cao, Chairman and CEO, Mr. Haibo Xu, COO, and Ms. Elsa Sung, CFO, of Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals.

To participate in this live conference call, please dial the following number five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time: (888) 481-7939. International callers should call (617) 847-8707. The Conference Passcode is 564 145 01.

If you are unable to participate in the call at that time, replay of the conference call will be available from Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern for fourteen days. To access the replay, call (888) 286-8010. International callers should call (617) 801-6888. The Conference Replay Passcode is 547 268 69.

...(weiter siehe LINK)
-----------

Tabelle 3.Liga: (10) RWE

14.05.09 19:04

4951 Postings, 6079 Tage 0815ax8 USD

-----------

Tabelle 3.Liga: (10) RWE

Seite: Zurück 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 7  Weiter  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben